    MCSA. Please help.

    Regards
    Damian

    Damian, May 15, 2006

  2. Damian

    Racefan3231 Guest

    While I was studying for the 70-271 exam, I took the 270 exam on
    certquest.net just for fun. Most of the questions were similar to what I knew
    for the 271, but there were more server type questions (Windows 2003
    server??) that I didn't know the answer for. I think that's what the
    difference is, but am not 100% sure.
    --
    Jerold

    Racefan3231, May 15, 2006

  3. Damian

    Nick Guest

    Hi,
    Exam 70-270 is a core exam for the MCSA, if you take 70-271 and get your
    MCDST, that can used as an alternate elective towards the MCSA. For more
    info see: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp
    If you are having problems getting your MCP information, send an email to:
    and they can assist you there.

    Nick

    Nick, May 21, 2006