    out there?

    Thanks for the help

    ToeKnee

    Anthony Coletta, May 3, 2004

  2. It is always a good idea to get every book available. I use the public library which has a pretty good selection in my area. I also for a 3 mos period while studying for 216 had a books on-line subscription. I used the Thompson book and study guide. I passed 815. There is no one to one mapping for a course to exam. I also use Selftest software exam simulation software. Technet and MSDN on-line reference materials, get white papers. The MOC books often have \addread folder on student materials CD-rom. I am probably preaching to the choir. Check with the center you took the class nd see if they have discounted practice exam s or vouchers. Understand the exam objectives! MS Press books have a Part II that covers the objectives. Determine the certification path MCSA, MSCE MCDBA all the above. Find the LCD you can do all three in 8 exams in a 2000 track. Determine the market need in your area. My State has demographic of the workforce and expected growth in a field by field basis. AKA is there a greater need for DBA's etc.

    =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=, May 3, 2004

  3. Anthony Coletta

    Mike Guest

    get Minasi's Mastering WinXP Professional. Its a pretty good bible for XP

    Mike, May 3, 2004
  4. Agree with REG

    learning certification exam information from Microsoft websit
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.as
    since you have got the MOC2272, then take reference of these 3 tiles
    Skills Being Measure
    Key to the matri
    The course includes material to prepare you for this task
    The course "includes some material to prepare you" for this task.
    You will need to supplement the course with additional work
    The course "provides a general introductory overview" of this task.
    You will need to supplement the course with additional work
    Skills measured by exam 70-270 Course 2272

    check those information to make sure if you catch all of them, that's my experience

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0?=, May 4, 2004