    Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2?

    Doing the exams January 2005

    thanks!

    act, Dec 8, 2004

  2. >Would anyone be able to tell me if the Exam 70-270
    >Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft
    >Windows XP Professional is going to be on XP Professional
    >Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2?

    neither.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004

  3. act

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    > neither.

    play nice...All MS exams are on the base products no service packs
    applied...we now return you to the ongoing abuse :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 8, 2004
  4. act

    molsonexpert Guest

    > did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    ....we now return you to the ongoing abuse :)

    What? I came in here for an argument.

    Stupid git.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 8, 2004
  5. act

    Consultant Guest

    its the one that covers the hotfixes that will get you

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2004
  6. act

    Jtyc Guest

    > What? I came in here for an argument.

    I'm sorry but, you have to pay for an argument.

    Jtyc, Dec 8, 2004
  7. act

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> What? I came in here for an argument.

    > I'm sorry but, you have to pay for an argument.

    No he doesn't

    JaR, Dec 8, 2004
  8. act

    Jtyc Guest

    > No he doesn't

    I'm sorry... you haven't paid.

    Jtyc, Dec 8, 2004
  9. act

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:

    >> No he doesn't

    > I'm sorry... you haven't paid.

    Thank you for refusing to continue one of these argument threads. I
    appreciate your diligence, and as a reward, I will offer you a vowel for
    your handle. I am currently out of the always-popular "E", but any other
    vowel is yours, should you want it.

    Thanks again.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004
  10. act

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> prattled ceaslessly in

    > its the one that covers the hotfixes that will get you

    Sssssshhh! You weren't supposed to talk about that one!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Dec 10, 2004
  11. act

    act Guest

    thanks!

    ability to
    >learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable

    for
    >their apparent disinclination to do so."
    >-- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's

    Guide to the Galaxy)

    act, Dec 10, 2004
  12. act

    Mike T. Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> No he doesn't

    > I'm sorry... you haven't paid.

    This isn't argument, it's contradiction.

    Mike T., Dec 13, 2004
  13. act

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> No he doesn't

    >> I'm sorry... you haven't paid.
    >>

    > This isn't argument, it's contradiction.

    No it isn't.

    JaR
    Whistling Thug

    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  14. act

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95BE70AF55CB7plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> schrieb im
    >> Newsbeitrag news:%...
    >>>
    >>> I'm sorry... you haven't paid.
    >>>

    >> This isn't argument, it's contradiction.
    >>

    > No it isn't.
    >
    > JaR
    > Whistling Thug

    Daddy, make the bad men stop!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 13, 2004
  15. act

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > In news:Xns95BE70AF55CB7plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> schrieb im
    >>> Newsbeitrag news:%...

    >>> This isn't argument, it's contradiction.
    >>>

    >> No it isn't.
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Whistling Thug

    > Daddy, make the bad men stop!

    Will he be attacking with a fresh mango, field berries or a ripe banana?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  16. act

    JaR Guest

    >> Daddy, make the bad men stop!
    >>

    > Will he be attacking with a fresh mango, field berries or a ripe banana?

    Hopefully, not with a point-ed stick!

    JaR
    Sergeant-Major Thug (Mrs.)

    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  17. act

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Hopefully, not with a point-ed stick!

    Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
    against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
    fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
    When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
    after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  18. act

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Hopefully, not with a point-ed stick!

    > Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
    > against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
    > fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
    > When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
    > after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!

    Hah! You Googled, then cut and pasted. I can tell 'cause it's all spelled
    correctly.

    JaR
    Referee Thug

    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  19. act

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Hah! You Googled, then cut and pasted. I can tell 'cause it's all
    > spelled correctly.

    I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW SIR, THAT I DID NOT GOOGLE THAT!
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..