    Thnaks for your answer
    regards
    Serge
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Sep 13, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Guest Guest

    No

    professionnal next month.
    >I am working on it sin 4 month now.
    >
    >My question is based on the recent release of Windows XP

    Sp2. Do you think
    >that coming exam after that release of servcie pack will

    includes topic

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004

  3. circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:33:05 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=
    () said,

    > Dear all,
    >
    > I plan to try to pass the exam of Windows XP professionnal next month.
    > I am working on it sin 4 month now.
    >
    > My question is based on the recent release of Windows XP Sp2. Do you think
    > that coming exam after that release of servcie pack will includes topic
    > relative to SP2 ?

    Historically, all exams have been developed around base operating
    system functionality. If Microsoft were to update the XP exam(s) to
    reflect SP2 behavior, I suspect that they would publish such.

    With that said, it's a good idea to learn SP2 functionality
    regardless, so there's no harm in doing so. :)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 13, 2004
  4. >With that said, it's a good idea to learn SP2 functionality
    >regardless, so there's no harm in doing so. :)

    .... before installing it :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  5. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:59:32 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
    > >With that said, it's a good idea to learn SP2 functionality
    > >regardless, so there's no harm in doing so. :)

    > ... before installing it :)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Twoo.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Twoo.

    you're taking more pills aren't you
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >> Twoo.

    > you're taking more pills aren't you
    >:)

    I thought I was the only one to notice ;-D
    JaR, Sep 14, 2004
  8. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:32:01 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > Twoo.

    > you're taking more pills aren't you
    > :)

    Wouldn't you?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Wouldn't you?

    I might even share...not like some people I know...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  10. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:39:25 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > Wouldn't you?

    > I might even share...not like some people I know...

    My drugs! Mine!
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > My drugs! Mine!

    see? back to kindergarten with you...you have not learned to share...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  12. >My drugs! Mine!

    me, me,me,me.me.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>My drugs! Mine!

    > me, me,me,me.me.......
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    <fx=finding nemo seagulls>
    MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!
    </fx>

    fx can also be MCTs at TechEd...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  14. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 04:54:23 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > My drugs! Mine!

    > see? back to kindergarten with you...you have not learned to share...

    I shared in kindergarten. Then I got to first grade and we didn't
    have to do that anymore.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > I shared in kindergarten. Then I got to first grade and we didn't
    > have to do that anymore.

    so you're saying you cheated to get into grade one! You never really
    learned...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  16. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:43:14 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > I shared in kindergarten. Then I got to first grade and we didn't
    > > have to do that anymore.

    > so you're saying you cheated to get into grade one! You never really
    > learned...

    Cheat? Never!
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:43:14 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > said,
    >> > I shared in kindergarten. Then I got to first grade and we didn't
    >> > have to do that anymore.

    >> so you're saying you cheated to get into grade one! You never really
    >> learned...
    >>

    > Cheat? Never!

    I'm not sure there is a braindump for Kindergarten...I'll have to ask my
    teacher after nap time

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 17, 2004