    used Vista yet and want to ensure I can do the exam on XP when I'm ready.

    Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

    Em
    =?Utf-8?B?RGlsZW1tYQ==?=, Nov 1, 2007

  2. Dilemma wrote:
    > Hi, I plan to take the exam 70-270 on Win XP Pro soon and was wondering if
    > or when this certification may be tested with Vista instead? I'm new to the
    > certification process and want to be certified with Win XP Pro as I haven't
    > used Vista yet and want to ensure I can do the exam on XP when I'm ready.
    >
    > Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.
    >
    > Em

    70-270 will always cover Windows XP. Vista is a different exam.
    Mostly Gizzards, Nov 1, 2007

  3. Gizzards is correct in that 70-270 is its own exam. This exam number will
    always specify specifically the XP desktop product. WHat you may be
    interested in, rather, is which exam you may take which will serve as a
    client exam but covers vista instead. That exam is already availible as
    70-620.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Nov 1, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGlsZW1tYQ==?=

    Guest

    Guys,

    This site has virtually all the IT certifications available,

    http://certdream.googlepages.com

    Good luck and have fun.

    On Nov 1, 1:05 pm, Wayne Anderson <>
    wrote:
    > Gizzards is correct in that 70-270 is its own exam. This exam number will
    > always specify specifically the XP desktop product. WHat you may be
    > interested in, rather, is which exam you may take which will serve as a
    > client exam but covers vista instead. That exam is already availible as
    > 70-620.
    > --
    > Wayne Andersonhttp://blog.avanadeadvisor.com/blogs/waynea/
    >

    > "Mostly Gizzards" wrote:
    > > Dilemma wrote:
    > > > Hi, I plan to take the exam 70-270 on Win XP Pro soon and was wondering if
    > > > or when this certification may be tested with Vista instead? I'm new to the
    > > > certification process and want to be certified with Win XP Pro as I haven't
    > > > used Vista yet and want to ensure I can do the exam on XP when I'm ready.

    > > > Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

    > > > Em

    > > 70-270 will always cover Windows XP. Vista is a different exam.- Hide quoted text -

    , Nov 3, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGlsZW1tYQ==?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 02:47:10 -0700, wrote:

    >This site has virtually all the IT certifications available,

    Excellent.
    Quote: "We have the most current and accurate versions of the exams you
    are looking for"
    You are right. Much better than the official Microsoft MCP site.
    One day I hope to be as great as you.
    PAJ, Nov 3, 2007