    Are questions about SP2 in the exam now?(Nov 2005); if yes, where can I find
    usefull extra information about SP2 in order to pass the exam?
    many thx again.

    alex, Oct 30, 2005

  2. alex

    Beoweolf Guest

    http:\support.Microsoft.com, then search for release notes. That will give
    you greatest detail and up to the minute information.

    use the "Help and support center" on the start button, search of sp2
    updates.

    You need to use the resources available to you, there is very little need to
    purchase manuals any more. With the speed of downloads for security and bug
    fixes...most of the time the 3rd party manuals are out of date when they are
    released. Usually the best use of training manuals is their portability and
    the self-test. It bears repeating...the best preparation for the exam is
    using the product. I do admit there are some manuals that detail How-to
    steps that might be difficult to figure out by intuition, but usually that
    can be duplicated by typing "How-to" and the procedure you want, at the help
    and support center too.

    try it.

    It may sound like preaching, but that is not my intent....there are no real
    short cuts to competence. fingers on the keyboard is the best way to learn
    this stuff.

    Beoweolf, Oct 30, 2005