    any Exam Notes/Books etc..

    any help much appriciated,
    Thanks
    xfix, May 28, 2007

  2. xfix

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * xfix <>:
    > I intend to take Exam 70-236 (Exchange 2007) in near future, does somone know
    > any Exam Notes/Books etc..

    Have you worked with Exchange 2007? Not in a test environment,
    but a real environment?

    If no, choose another exam - one where you have experience.

    If yes, identify the features of Exchange 2007 you do not have
    much experience with, or don't use in your environment. e.G. if
    you're using CCR, then study a bit about SCC. (And so on).

    If you've just used the Exchange Management Console up to now,
    get your PowerShell knowledge up to speed.

    There's also test preparation material from MeasureUP - which i
    found harder than the actual exam.

    In general, an Exam should always feel "easy" to you - if it
    didn't, you took the wrong exam.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
    Lukas Beeler, May 28, 2007

  3. You could try e-learning. http://elearning.microsoft.com there are a number
    of collections for Exchange with each collection consisting of about 6
    courses at about 35 USD each (per course that is). I found them very helpfull
    and they are a good prep for the exam. It does add up however.
    Of course there are several books about exchange 2007 already and you can
    check some stuff at the msexchange.org

    Good Luck!
    Bob Cornelissen, Jun 21, 2007