    what is the passing score ?

    Regards

    Imed

    imed, Aug 29, 2003

  2. imed

    Kendal Emery Guest

    When I find myself asking these types of questions, I always go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert I feel it is usually better to get it
    from the horses mouth rahter than the horses ass

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 29, 2003

  3. imed

    Maestro Guest

    Kendal,

    I've been noticing, being a member of the MCNGP you're not
    very mean! What's up with that? ;-)

    Maestro, Aug 29, 2003
  4. imed

    imed Guest

    nowhere passing score is mentioned nor the number of questions !!

    de news:...

    imed, Aug 29, 2003
  5. imed

    bellcurve Guest

    what the hell is a mcngp

    bellcurve, Aug 29, 2003
  6. imed

    Maestro Guest

    Actually, Microsoft has a FAQ about exams which does
    answer your questions. They don't give scores on their
    exams anymore. Your report will indicate either pass or
    fail.

    écrit dans le message

    Maestro, Aug 29, 2003
  7. imed

    Consultant Guest

    an mcngp... elite it professional certification

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2003
  8. imed

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Yes, I have been meaning to work on that....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 29, 2003
  9. imed

    Vai2000 Guest

    I am an MCP for 70-230
    Total 55 Questions
    Passing score is 80% or more.

    HTH

    =====
    Vai

    Vai2000, Aug 31, 2003
  10. imed

    Maestro Guest

    If you change the word elite to special I would agree.

    Maestro, Sep 2, 2003