  1. Sreelu

    Sreelu Guest

    Anyone pl. guide me, how to prepare for sql exam(70-229)

    Sreelu, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Sreelu

    Ken Yu Guest

    Hello,
    I recommend using Transcender to prepare. I used
    Transcender to help get my MCSD (including passing 70-
    229). I got >80% in that exam. I wouldn't think I could
    achieve that high mark without Transcender. Of course,
    hands-on experience is also vey important.

    By the way, I'm selling some Transcender test simulators
    for various Microsoft certification exams including 70-
    229. Please click the link below too see if you're
    interested.

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvioskitfai

    thanks,
    Ken