    reference only transcendors. Please explain..
    If I sat this exam again tomorrow I would again fail as
    my interpretation of questions is now wrong?

    Dean Puhalovich, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Dean Puhalovich

    Kevin Guest

    Sample tests (e.g. Transcender and Measureup) are not study guides. Those
    are only to test your study progress.

    See http://www.geocities.com/firepower_50ae/CodeNote/70-226.html

    Kevin, Jul 17, 2003

  3. "ed" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Dean,
    >
    > Welcome to my world, I just failed 226 this morning. Got
    > 540. Needed 560. I used the braindumps from loserdump.com
    > and at monsteridiots.com, they have a poopdumper version
    > which I find useful. All questions and answers are
    > correct

    And you know that all the questions and answers are correct because you
    scored 54% correct on your exam, so you should know, right?

    --
    Fris "You eeeeeediot" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Dean Puhalovich

    Gary - US Guest

    A$$ Fauker!!

    --