    Thank you very much in advance.

    Yours sincerly

    Tobias

    Tobias Bundy, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Tobias Bundy

    Consultant Guest

    read what you wrote there

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003

  3. That is kind of funny, but there is a planned class for Migrating from
    Windows NT to Windows 2003 (Course 2283). This is about as close as it
    gets, although in the Syllabi, it seems to rather favor the level of Active
    Directory support rather than pushing for a migration as you had indicated
    in your email. Where as at this time, there is no corresponding exam in the
    Windows 2003 exam track. I would too be interested in having a specific
    class in the 2003 tract that was like the 70-222 that was more broad.
    Perhaps a little Novell migration, SunOne, etc. MS may do this with the
    plethora of new server products that are coming out, or already have.
    Namely MIIS (Microsoft Identity Management Server) or something like that.
    I forget exactly what all of these acronyms and server names stand for
    anyway. Good luck!

    Chris Beasley

    Christopher Beasley, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Tobias Bundy

    Guest

    , Oct 27, 2003
  5. Tobias Bundy

    Guest

    , Oct 27, 2003
  6. http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ lists the
    requirements for MCSE on windows server 2003.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "" <> wrote in