    TIA,

    Jose
    MCSA, A+
    jfigueredo, Jan 4, 2004

  2. jfigueredo

    Mark Scott Guest

    The best thing to do is read or re-read the official study guide for 70-214
    (security administration), the 220 contains a lot of info that the 214
    covers.

    Also I would practise taking case study questions if you haven;t taken any
    of them before, they are different to the normal exam questions.

    You may want to buy Transcenders for 220 at least and also 214 if you can
    stretch that far

    Regards

    Mark

    "jfigueredo" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I am looking at finishing the MCSE this year, I am two exams away, my next
    > test would be 70-220, has anyone taken it recently, and how did you

    prepared

    Mark Scott, Jan 4, 2004

  3. jfigueredo

    jfigueredo Guest