Exam 70 -218

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Anne Holm, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Anne Holm

    Anne Holm Guest

    I'll look into it. Thanks so much Randy and have a great
    summer! Anne

    the
    >>exam the author writes, "Since this is not your first
    >>Microsoft exam, I assume you already know how to do

    that,

    Anne Holm, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Anne Holm

    Ivan Guest

    Also you can have and evaluation copy of windows 2000
    server directly from microsoft, or windows 2003 server
    www.microsoft.com/trial

    Ivan, Jul 2, 2003