    one of the CompTIA exams?

    I'll decide soon.

    BTW, 70-218 is heavy with DNS, and Group Policy scenarios.
    Darrick West, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Darrick West

    felipecpv Guest

    "TechGeekPro" wrote:

    > On Dec 22, 2005 at 5:19pm "Darrick West" blathered:
    >
    > > On December 22, 2005 I passed the 70-218 exam by the skin of my teeth
    > > with a 700. I guess my low (but passing) score can be attributed to
    > > poor prepartion.

    > Or perhaps a lack of experience?

    Please let's help people and stop being rude saying they failed because they
    are bad pros, etc, etc, etc.

    --
    "Who cheats, never teaches."
    "Cheating is for losers, if you don''t care being a loser... then die!!"
    felipecpv, Dec 23, 2005

  3. Darrick West

    Darrick West Guest

    I passed 70-210, and 70-215.

    Darrick West, Dec 23, 2005
  4. Darrick West

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= spewed
    across the ether:

    > Please let's help people and stop being rude saying they failed
    > because they are bad pros, etc, etc, etc.

    Hokay. You go first.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 23, 2005
  5. Darrick West

    Ang Guest

    Hey - I passed 210 and 215 - well done - what with the high failure rate at
    the moment it is an achievement to pass any microsoft exams.
    Don't let people with names like Tech Geek Pro get you down. We all started
    some where ...

    Ang, Feb 6, 2006
  6. Darrick West

    kpg Guest

    Ang <> said something like

    > Hey - I passed 210 and 215 - well done - what with the high failure
    > rate at the moment it is an achievement to pass any microsoft exams.
    > Don't let people with names like Tech Geek Pro get you down. We all
    > started some where ...

    Congratulations of the self-Congratulations.

    And isn't it just like people with names like Tech Geek Pro to
    always put you down? Yeah, I prefer people with names like Ang,
    at least that makes sense.

    kp "Hey! Maybe we're related?" g
    kpg, Feb 6, 2006
  7. Darrick West

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa,
    the plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Ang <> said something like
    >
    >> Hey - I passed 210 and 215 - well done - what with the high failure
    >> rate at the moment it is an achievement to pass any microsoft exams.
    >> Don't let people with names like Tech Geek Pro get you down. We all
    >> started some where ...

    > Congratulations of the self-Congratulations.
    >
    > And isn't it just like people with names like Tech Geek Pro to
    > always put you down? Yeah, I prefer people with names like Ang,
    > at least that makes sense.
    >
    > kp "Hey! Maybe we're related?" g

    I think people with more than three letters in their name should be nicer
    to those of us that got in line earlier and got all the short names.

    They were just lazy, and now they think they have to make up for it.

    Three-letter named posters unite!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110