    I know the microsoft site recommends the self study kit.
    But is this really the best material to study?

    Thanks for any guidance you can give.

    Urban_Dragon, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Urban_Dragon

    Neil Guest

    "Urban_Dragon" <> wrote in
    news:1c4b001c45240$bc385710$:

    > unlike some umm folks i want to
    > know this stuff so i can pass the exam and not just pass
    > the exam on memory.

    I like you.

    I will assume you have looked at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-216.asp#SKILLS or
    http://tinyurl.com/3e5s9 and you're just nervous right? It's ok, breathe
    deeply and you'll do fine. You already have the correct attitude...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004

  3. >I know the microsoft site recommends the self study kit.
    >But is this really the best material to study?

    No.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Urban_Dragon

    Urban_Dragon Guest

    Yep. I have already went through the MOC's and was just
    making sure that the self paced training was the best
    route to go for additional material. Some people i have
    talked to say they were a waste of money and that they
    prefer the sybex books for study material. Just wanting to
    get a bit more info before buying the self paced training
    kit.

    Thanks

    Urban_Dragon, Jun 14, 2004
  5. Urban_Dragon

    Urban_Dragon Guest

    Please make suggestions on what material to invest in.

    Thanks

    Urban_Dragon, Jun 14, 2004
  6. Urban_Dragon

    Neil Guest

    "Urban_Dragon" <> wrote in

    > Please make suggestions on what material to invest in.

    don't. use teh help files and technet instead. try some goole and kill a
    few trees printing off Inet stuff. (never did like those trees any way).
    save your $$$ and do it hands on...

    and now the mantra:

    laba,laba,laba,laba,laba...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  7. Urban_Dragon

    rh Guest

    uh....shouldn't that be: labia, labia, labia, etc?

    rh, Jun 15, 2004
  8. Urban_Dragon

    Neil Guest

    "rh" <> wrote in news:1c88601c452fc
    $27fd1470$:

    > uh....shouldn't that be: labia, labia, labia, etc?

    that would be for a different, er.....certification

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004