    I'm about to take the 70-216 exam and i've heard many
    comments about its difficulty. Any tips on how to prepare
    are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    John, Jul 22, 2003

  2. John

    Jesse Guest

    study dns, subnetting, routing, wins, ip addressing, troubleshooting
    connectivity, etc..

    Jesse
    Manila, Phils.

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > I'm about to take the 70-216 exam and i've heard many
    > comments about its difficulty. Any tips on how to prepare
    > are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    ---

    Jesse, Jul 22, 2003

  3. John

    chris Guest

    books on IP routing by Cisco really helped, or the CCNA study guide (in
    addition to the MS 216 one, obviously.)

    chris, Jul 22, 2003
  4. I have the 217 nuggets to trade

    I will trade for 216 and/or 218 nuggets - do by file transfer

    Michael O'Neill, Jul 24, 2003
  5. Re: I have the 217 nuggets to trade

    "Michael O'Neill" <> wrote in message
    > I will trade for 216 and/or 218 nuggets - do by file transfer

    I'll trade you 143 Cheeseburgers and 47 french fries.

    --
    Fris "But HOW do we do this via file transfer?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  6. John

    Consultant Guest

    Re: I have the 217 nuggets to trade

    i usually flush the nuggets