    Can anyone tell me about this test, the time, score
    required to pass and study material. I've been studying a
    college book on Windows 2000 and other example test question.
    David, Sep 19, 2004

  2. David

    nerd32768 Guest

    "David" <> wrote in message
    news:230201c49dfb$c17a0cd0$...
    > Can anyone tell me about this test, the time, score
    > required to pass and study material. I've been studying a
    > college book on Windows 2000 and other example test question.

    You have plenty of time to finish plenty of questions, and there is plenty
    of study material
    FYI: go to bookpool.com, and get the sybex book at half price
    nerd32768, Sep 20, 2004

  3. David

    Guest Guest

    I have never run anywhere close to running out of time on
    a MCP/MCSE exam. Now if your going for a MOS (or MOUS)
    you will probably come pretty close to time expiring
    everytime.

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004