    Aishwarya Guest

    Can anyone suggest good books for exam 70-176. Has anyone
    taken the exam recently, if so - what is the exam structure?

    Aishwarya, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Aishwarya

    Bruce Guest

    Send me your photo..

    Bruce, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Aishwarya

    ABC Guest

    Is it necessary to send the photo for solution?? I think this is not a
    matchmaker site..

    ABC, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Aishwarya

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is it necessary to send the photo for solution??

    It should be, otherwise you would never know how hawt the Ladies are,
    would you?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003
  5. Aishwarya

    Guest Guest

    i plain take the exam in january, i need help too, my name
    is Ramon Martinez, and my e-mails is
    , contact me, i need help.

    p.d. sorry my bad english, but i speak in spanish only.

    Guest, Dec 27, 2003
  6. Aishwarya

    Alick Lv Guest

    i an just becoming MCSD

    hello Aishwarya,
    Last month i passed the exam 70-176 <Designing And
    Implementing Desktop Application With VB6.0>
    i think this exam is more easier than other exam in MCSD 4
    exams,you can learn VB6.0 by MSDN,it supplied enough
    informations to finish exam 70-176 and 70-175.but you
    notice visual studio 6.0 exam will be discontinued on June
    30,2004.
    i think 70-100 is more difficult,and a elective exam
    70-229 require you be familiar with SQL Server2000,
    such as how to optimize the performance of queries,
    how to use Transact-SQL and how to utilize the tools
    SQL Server supplied(such as Index Tuning,DTS,DTC,SQL Server
    Profile etc.)
    I am from China, and you?
    i hope we can make a friend and we can talk and
    communicate about something we are interested.
    my e-mail is

    best regards,
    01/04/2004
    Alick Lv

    Alick Lv, Jan 4, 2004
  7. Re: i an just becoming MCSD

    > i think 70-100 is more difficult,

    Some people found it hard others not so hard, as is the same for 300.
    People who work in the industry should have no problem with either.

    >and a elective exam
    >70-229 require you be familiar with SQL Server2000,
    >such as how to optimize the performance of queries,
    >how to use Transact-SQL and how to utilize the tools
    >SQL Server supplied(such as Index Tuning,DTS,DTC,SQL Server
    >Profile etc.)

    Strange why there was no questions on any of the xml features. From a
    developers point of view the xml features were one of the few reasons
    why one should persuade the company to upgrade to 2000.

    I also feel too much was crammed into too few questions.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004