Exam 70-176

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    I am getting ready for 70-175. I am interested to know,
    were all the questions multiple choice? I am doing self
    study and don't really know the exact exam format.

    I guess 70-176 & 175 are of a similar format. Can you
    please tell me how many questions were there and what was
    the exam duration? I am working on 1.25 mins for every
    question. Is this realistic?

    Thanks
    Viji

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Guest

    Mo Quamar Guest

    There were a total of 70 multiple choice question in Exam
    70-176. Exam 70-175 has the same number and type of
    questions. The actual exam is 90 minutes long, a 15
    minutes long comments section after the exam and about a
    15 minutes long questionare prior to the exam. Some of
    the questions in exam were 2 pages long causing some
    difficulties eliminating obvious incorrect answers.

    Mo Quamar, Nov 18, 2003