    If anyone can give me any info on this I would be greatful.

    Thanks
    Viji
    Vijja, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Vijja

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    me too..
    I think it should be fairly close to 176. Do you use
    transcender?

    from
    >anyone who has taken this exam recently or one who is
    >preparing for it. I am doing self study and I haven't

    had

    Guest, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Any of the Transcender demo exams should be a good example of the exam
    format. Yes, the exams are all multiple choice questions.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Vijja

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your help. I will try to purchase some
    transcender exam questions. Microsoft website recomends
    Measreup as well. Wonder if anyone has used this and how
    good they are?

    Cheers
    Vijja

    Guest, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Be sure to download the free demo exam first to see what they're like.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 11, 2003