    If anyone can shed any light...I would appreciate it.

    Thanks,

    Dan O'Connell

    Dan, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Dan

    Alistair Guest

    The exam questions have not been updated; they still ask
    for MTS knowledge. I sat 70-175 about a year ago and there
    were only 1 or 2 questions about MTS.

    Alistair, Apr 30, 2004

  3. >I sat 70-175 about a year ago and there
    >were only 1 or 2 questions about MTS.

    Must have changed a fair bit over the four years since then when I
    took it; there were quite a few if I remember correctly.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004