    vimas Guest

    I noticed that I can book for exam 446 even for tomorow (mar 13), but I
    still have not received beta exam results. Anyone received 446 results?

    vimas, Mar 12, 2007

  2. vimas

    Marek Chmel Guest

    No, i didnt, same for 445.

    Marek

    Marek Chmel, Mar 13, 2007

  3. vimas

    mrdenny Guest

    I haven't gotten anything back yet, however I did see 446 on my transcript.
    Check with the testing center. I use vue if you go to schedule an exam you
    can see your pass fail status for all previous exams.
    --
    Denny
    MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

    mrdenny, Mar 13, 2007
  4. vimas

    Derik Hinz Guest

    I took the beta for 445 in Dec and finally got the results in early March.
    Not pretty, 491 :(
    --
    Derik Hinz
    MCAD, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSA