Exam 305

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Sharmila, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Sharmila

    Sharmila Guest

    Hi,

    I am been preparing from a while for exam - 70-305 Book
    Mike Gunderloy.I have been practicing all the examples as
    I study them.I keep surfing net to read more(not much).
    I have yet to finish completing the book.

    Please can anyone let me know what else I need to know and
    how much more practice I should do in order to pass the
    exam for sure and with best results.
    Is there any special Topic I should concentrate on while
    studying or explore more.

    If anyone has used or seen Mike Gunderloy book,I would
    like to know that Is the amount of material on each topic
    covered by him enough especially Data binding,XML ,Web
    service and all.

    I just want to be confident enough before i jump into the
    exam.

    Sharmila, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Sharmila

    Kumar Reddi Guest

    double post... ehh

    Kumar Reddi, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Sharmila

    Sharmila Guest

    Sorry about that...:)....since no one had replied i
    reposted it...

    Sharmila, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Sharmila

    malini Guest

    Hi
    i found this info usefull

    http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?
    spid=468&newpid=468&sfid=2603

    malini, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Sharmila

    Sharmila Guest

    Hey Malini,

    Thanks a lot. That and all the other stuff was really
    helpful...

    Sharmila

    Sharmila, Mar 4, 2004