    book twice, done all the activities but still want to be
    more prepared--this is my first time taking a Microsoft
    certification test. Thanks.
    Bob, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Bob

    SJ Guest

    Do a google search.

    You're looking for "good exam 271 preparation material" start by
    plugging that into Google and exploring what pops up. If that's not
    exactly what you're looking for, modify your search criteria.

    Part of becoming a good technician is learning to use the tools to
    identify solutions to problems.

    hth,
    sj
    www.certquest.net