    about this on Prometric or Microsoft sites, but maybe some
    of You know more about this? What is a background of
    problems? Rgrds
    Marc, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Please review the FAQ section at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/. The exam might not
    be available at all testing centers in all regions.

    Amy Rusko [MSFT], Apr 4, 2005

  3. Marc

    pennino Guest

    >Can anybody tell when it will be possible to sign-in 70-
    >290? I planed to pass this tomorrow, but I get info from
    >my cert centre, that this exam (and 70-291)
    >is "suspended".

    I managed to get an answer from Prometric (I was trying
    unsuccessfully to book 70-291):

    ---

    Dear Candidate,

    Your email noted with thanks.

    The reason why you are having difficulties registering
    this exam is due to the fact that Microsoft is busy with
    an upgrade and all the 070-290 and 070-291 exams have
    been stopped, until the 8th of April when you will be
    able to register them again.

    Please try again on the 8th of April. You should not have
    any kind of difficulty to book your exam by then.

    Thanks for your patience Sir.

    ---

    Hope it helps!
    pennino, Apr 5, 2005
  4. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Thanks for this information.
    So we will play with simulations, when it will be ready on
    Microsoft/Prometric ;) I hope that it works!
    Of course it's a little inconvenient to make this exams
    unavailable for such period of time (instead of fluent
    migration), but we don't have choice - we have to wait if
    we want to take this.

    Rgrds, M.

    Marc, Apr 5, 2005