    Chappy Guest

    How questions are there on Exam 217? What is the main
    area examined?
    Chappy, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Chappy

    ed Guest

    The first time I took 217, I had 43 questions. The second
    time I took it, and passed, I had 49 questions!!!

    Main areas? I dunno... Active Directory and everything
    that goes with it? Just find some good dumps, back up with
    knowledge from your study guide... And you shouldn't have
    to much trouble.

    In any event: Good luck!!

    Ed,
    A+, Network+, MCSA