    Help me.

    Thanks,
    Gargi

    Gargi, Sep 24, 2008

  2. Gargi

    Maurice Guest

    I assume you have accessed the MCP site. Under the menuoption program
    benefits you'll find the option to go to the logo builder and build your own
    logo. Follow the steps there to obtain your logo.

    For the cert look under view my transcript if it's registered you can go to
    the welcome kit section and order your cert (bottom section of the page) by
    checking the checkbox.
    --
    Maurice Ausum

    Maurice, Sep 24, 2008

  3. I had the same issue. I just called the support number found on the MCP
    site. They escalated the issue and my transcript was updated within the 3
    to 5 days they said it would.

    Steven Davidson, Sep 24, 2008
  4. Gargi

    Gajanan Guest

    Hello Gargi,

    Can you please suggest me or share some tips on how to prepare for 70-536. I
    am reading book from MS Publication. Taking lot of time. Please help.

    I just finished 70-528. It was pretty quick.

    Regards
    Gajanan

    Gajanan, Oct 2, 2008