    problem )
    for any help thank you.
    john marsden.

    john marsden, Sep 6, 2006

  2. john marsden

    Guest

    On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:22:24 GMT, "john marsden"
    <> wrote:

    >a new 80g.b.h.d., having put over 1200 files onto the external hard drive,
    >( 12.4 g.b. of used space ) the drive is now emiting a clicking noise, and
    >showing only 400 objects instead of 1200, though the drive is still showing
    >12.4 space used. i am getting a message i.e.( your computer has a i/o
    >problem )
    > for any help thank you.
    > john marsden.

    Is it a Maxtor? In my experience once they start clicking they just
    get worse so replace the drive.

    http://www.easynn.com

    , Sep 6, 2006

  3. john marsden

    JOHN MATHEW Guest

    if your hard disk is making clicking noise mean some hardware problem
    is going to happen soon.after the sound came from the hdd, you can
    notice the decrease in the speed of overall performance,it will take
    much time to load all the files and some software.

    take a back up of all the data that you have there in the hdd.go in
    safe mode and try to see the files.

    JOHN MATHEW, Sep 6, 2006
  4. john marsden

    John Holmes Guest

    JOHN MATHEW "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > john marsden wrote:
    >> a new 80g.b.h.d., having put over 1200 files onto the external hard
    >> drive, ( 12.4 g.b. of used space ) the drive is now emiting a
    >> clicking noise, and showing only 400 objects instead of 1200, though
    >> the drive is still showing 12.4 space used. i am getting a message
    >> i.e.( your computer has a i/o problem )
    >> for any help thank you.
    >> john marsden.

    > if your hard disk is making clicking noise mean some hardware problem
    > is going to happen soon.after the sound came from the hdd, you can
    > notice the decrease in the speed of overall performance,it will take
    > much time to load all the files and some software.
    >
    > take a back up of all the data that you have there in the hdd.go in
    > safe mode and try to see the files.

    You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly
    with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this
    world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by
    the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed
    themselves in recognition of what they had done. Oh, and a toppoasting
    fucktard, too.

    --
    Your mother was an awful boxer who held farting competitions under the
    sink.

    John Holmes, Sep 6, 2006
  5. john marsden

    ian field Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > JOHN MATHEW "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> john marsden wrote:
    >>> a new 80g.b.h.d., having put over 1200 files onto the external hard
    >>> drive, ( 12.4 g.b. of used space ) the drive is now emiting a
    >>> clicking noise, and showing only 400 objects instead of 1200, though
    >>> the drive is still showing 12.4 space used. i am getting a message
    >>> i.e.( your computer has a i/o problem )
    >>> for any help thank you.
    >>> john marsden.

    >> if your hard disk is making clicking noise mean some hardware problem
    >> is going to happen soon.after the sound came from the hdd, you can
    >> notice the decrease in the speed of overall performance,it will take
    >> much time to load all the files and some software.
    >>
    >> take a back up of all the data that you have there in the hdd.go in
    >> safe mode and try to see the files.
    >>

    > You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly
    > with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this
    > world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by
    > the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed
    > themselves in recognition of what they had done. Oh, and a toppoasting
    > fucktard, too.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was an awful boxer who held farting competitions under the
    > sink.

    So that's how she unblocked the s-bend?!!!

    ian field, Sep 6, 2006
  6. john marsden

    JOHN MATHEW Guest

    Hello John Marsden,

    Press F8 to enter into safe mode while booting up the system.System
    will ask the option for the safemode there.Take that option and try to
    see your file.

    JOHN MATHEW, Sep 7, 2006
  7. john marsden

    John Holmes Guest

    JOHN MATHEW "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hello John Marsden,
    >
    > Press F8 to enter into safe mode while booting up the system.System
    > will ask the option for the safemode there.Take that option and try to
    > see your file.
    >

    > john marsden wrote:
    >> a new 80g.b.h.d., having put over 1200 files onto the external hard
    >> drive, ( 12.4 g.b. of used space ) the drive is now emiting a
    >> clicking noise, and showing only 400 objects instead of 1200, though
    >> the drive is still showing 12.4 space used. i am getting a message
    >> i.e.( your computer has a i/o problem )
    >> for any help thank you.
    >> john marsden.

    You fucking moron.

    --
    Your mother was a homeless golem who used to breathe helium in pawn
    shops.

    John Holmes, Sep 7, 2006