Evolve New Ideas in an Exciting Interactive Community - spigit.com

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kaplan.yosef@gmail.com, Aug 3, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
    ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
    time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see
    your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.

    Spigit.com just launched on the 18th July, 2007 with 25 new featured
    ideas- which are on their journey to make their mark as the next
    evolving technology. In spigit you can put up your raw & unfinished
    ideas. Spigit's simulation then takes your ideas through 3 lifecycle
    stages - incubation, validation and emergence. During which you can
    refine ideas, find the right resources to get started, create buzz,
    meet the right associates and launch your product as a budding
    entrepreneur.

    Gaming in spigit is just as exciting as it sounds, see you at
    spigit.com

    Thanks for reading,
    Kaplan Yosef

    www.spigit.com

    , Aug 3, 2007

  2. Re: Evolve New Ideas in an Exciting Interactive Community

    wrote:
    > Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
    > ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
    > time. Let me introduce spigit the venue you must be in to see
    > your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.
    >
    > Spigit.com just launched on the 18th July, 2007 with 25 new featured
    > ideas- which are on their journey to make their mark as the next
    > evolving technology. In spigit you can put up your raw & unfinished
    > ideas. Spigit's simulation then takes your ideas through 3 lifecycle
    > stages - incubation, validation and emergence. During which you can
    > refine ideas, find the right resources to get started, create buzz,
    > meet the right associates and launch your product as a budding
    > entrepreneur.
    >
    > Gaming in spigit is just as exciting as it sounds, see you at
    > spigit

    I think it's spelled "spigot". A noun meaning a device that drips
    non-stop with worthless shit.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 3, 2007