Evolution

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Oct 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Who SATAN?
    is he one ?
    is he two ?
    Who is he ?

    For I have say that I believe in Nothing!
    I say I believe out of Nothing but a Woman came your Saver!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:54:40 -0500, "Hot-Text" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>For Nothing say all you have to do to have everlasting life is to believe
    >>in the Saver!

    > I love the Penny Saver.
    >
    >>Man name hem god the Head;

    > Err HUH??

    We all have Err, not one of us do not Err
    But Nothing have send, his Son the Saver the save as from are Errors!

    >>make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____!
    >>Same old song Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars

    > Now you're quoting Kansas.

    No I quote the Word, Nothing care not who wrote the message!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010

  3. Hot-Text wrote:
    > Who SATAN?

    Robot devil.

    > is he one ?

    011010101010010101

    > is he two ?

    No.

    > Who is he ?

    Yer daddy.

    > For I have say that I believe in Nothing!

    Well! Thats something!

    > I say I believe out of Nothing but a Woman came your Saver!

    My screen saver? The won with the huge tits and ginormous bush?

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 30, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    You have the Lack There of a message wrote in plain text!
    At no time have I speaks English. But wrote Words in plain text!
    Maybe you need to reset your computer Speech Recognition.
    To a good Ms Agent like Whispering Wall.
    For that Robot Ms Agent is the devil who is lying to you!

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Maybe it time to put that old Max Robot away.
    and go with sexy Sylvie as Ms Agent. She a Angle!

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    No Magic Show here!
    Just the Words of Nothing ...
    Telling of his Son The Saver!

    And The Woman Leah said: O Levi my son up on your birthday they Level the
    cross!
    And man will move the day of your birth, for a holiday, just because they
    identifies you as Levant,
    In hope that Nothing will not Passover Agene!

    But I tell you the truth, that the Saver will come upon his birthday for the
    party we made for hem .
    And no man will be able to stop Nothing from Passover to see the Son at the
    party we made!
    Yehoshua saw the heavens being torn open and Yahweh descending on him like a
    dove.
    And Nothing said

    Nothing will Save us, but his Son The Saver!

    Genealogy and family of Maria is Levi and Leah was Levi Mother is a Per!
    Through adoption by Joseph he is King

    So be you sober and open your eyes and minds to understand!

    For there is No God Before Nothing!
    For Nothing is First he is I AM Who I AM
    This Nothing said; no Secret that no man come before me as something,
    With out being the Son of Nothing first you can not see me!
    But behold as Joseph Through adoption Save my Son I to will at Adopt you
    and call you the Son of Nothing, the Gods of a God

    Levant, Levant who will Save you, when you say No Man can be equals unto
    God,
    I say I Am Nothing there is no God before me so why you War in name that is
    not mine!

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    You came to Arrest, trial, and put to death!
    For I wrote Words of Nothing, but in plain text!

    Nothing will Judge you and me!
    For The Saver will say judge not the ones I save!
    But as you call me Son of Nothing, forgive their errors
    And give them the name of the Son of Nothing

    And Nothing Said: Behold I name you this day Message
    Go you out speaks plainly That The God of the Son of Nothing is comeing!

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Barry OGrady <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:46:39 -0500, "Hot-Text" <>
    >wrote:
    >>No I quote the Word, Nothing care not who wrote the message!

    >You are not making sense. Try again when sober.

    Why are so many arguing with a post-bot?

    Mike "it burns us, Precious" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Oct 30, 2010
  9. Barry OGrady <> infideled thusly:

    > On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:46:39 -0500, "Hot-Text" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> I love the Penny Saver.

    >>> Err HUH??

    >>We all have Err, not one of us do not Err
    >>But Nothing have send, his Son the Saver the save as from are Errors!

    >>> Now you're quoting Kansas.

    >>No I quote the Word, Nothing care not who wrote the message!

    > You are not making sense. Try again when sober.

    Now with Yoda you are arguing.

    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'" --Jedi Master Yoda

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 30, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Yeah, the Evil Ghost of Nothing
    The Ones from out of this world.
    The Everlasting Evil One!
    Alien to us / and we call there Car a Ufo
    and man say:: Pictures, I have a Pictures, Ha a Ha a!
    Truly you Believe in the Alien out of this world.
    For they when did to be more then Nothing
    And they made War with Nothing
    and the Evil Ones of Nothing. become Something that man can see.
    and man believe in Aliens. Ones from out of this world.
    ..
    For Nothing have cast them one of His world!

    Now the Evil One is no more a Ghost.
    but a Something man can touch and See that they are pleasing to the eyes!
    ! just like a Woman. Mans to will pay l

    This is 2010 were is are Jetson Cars at Bucky Breeder

    It do not have something to do with lost of job at the Airports.
    why we can not have one too!

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    NormanM Guest

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 19:02:37 -0700, Mike Easter wrote:

    > Muhammed was born in 450 AD and Islamism followed

    Actually, closer to A.D. 570 (or 570 C.E.). And Islam followed in A.D. 622,
    or thereabouts.

    Can't find much relating to the Eastern Mediterranean for the year A.D. 450.
    Maricin was crowned "Eastern Roman Emperor" in that year:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/450

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come

    NormanM, Oct 30, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    NormanM Guest

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 23:55:21 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

    > Mike Easter <> wrote:

    >>Men propagated religious beliefs and teaching as an exercise and
    >>structure of power with a touch of humility to facilitate social order.

    > Man created religion as a form of control over other people. This was before
    > the governments of the world started to take over the job.

    According to a book I have on Mesopotamia, it was coincident with the
    formation of governments. Essentially, kings were considered to be gods.
    Something like that.

    NormanM, Oct 30, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 12:26:25 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

    > No, it's the Crusaders. They forced Christianity on people, if they did not
    > accept it they were killed. That is fact.

    Eh? They were like the Saracens? Who forced Islam on poeple? if they did not
    accept they were killed? Imagine that!

    NormanM, Oct 30, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    NormanM Guest

    On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:19:50 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > And people who bomb abortion clinics are xtian.

    Anybody who really understood Christian principles would not bomb anything.

    NormanM, Oct 30, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    NormanM Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:44:28 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

    > invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >>Speaking of hypocrisy, atheists are the last one to whine about that,
    >>they should look at the staggering numbers of murders throughout
    >>history, and then come back to discuss this.

    > Ha! Most murders throughout history had something to do with one or both sides
    > proclaiming God wants that.

    Considering that Christianity was never followed by a majority of the people
    extant in any given year, most murders did not have anything to do with
    proclaiming what God wanted. Some of the bloodiest fighting in the Far East
    did not involve any beliefs of the Near Eastern religions.

    Christianity did not reach Japan until half way through the bloody 戦国時代
    (sengoku jidai); aks, "Warring States Period". And Christianity did not have
    a significant impact on Japanese history, having been severely persecuted
    under Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and then Tokugawa Ieyasu.

    There was also seriously bloody fighting in China which had nothing to do
    with Christianity.

    NormanM, Oct 30, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:55:54 -0700, invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    > Do you know the history of crusades?
    > They started AFTER Christianity existed, you ignorant man.
    > In fact almost 1100 years after Christianity was widely spread in ALL
    > over the world, except north America.

    Actually, Christianity was never spread "all over the world" until the
    advent of the European "Age of Exploration". About 400 years after the First
    Crusade.

    NormanM, Oct 30, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    NormanM Guest

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 23:42:41 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

    > invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >>What else is new with you evolutionists?
    >>Wake me up when you and your likes are done selling sake oil...

    > So according to your belief in creationism, you must also think humans have only
    > been on Earth for 6000 years and walked with the dinosaurs.

    What has belief in creation to do with a 6,000 year-old anything? There is
    no direct connection between the two. Only some inferences by some Irish
    monk, based on his flawed assumptions about some literary device in the old
    Jewish sacred texts.

    > Read the research, instead of believing some bullshit fairy-tale book.

    Except that the research does not definitively disprove creation.

    NormanM, Oct 30, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    > On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:03:24 -0400, Mike Yetto <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Barry OGrady <> writes and having writ moves on.

    >>>You are not making sense. Try again when sober.

    >>Why are so many arguing with a post-bot?

    No debate here on post-bot!

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:55:24 -0500, Hot-Text wrote:

    > Yeah, the Evil Ghost of Nothing
    > The Ones from out of this world.
    > The Everlasting Evil One!
    > Alien to us / and we call there Car a Ufo and man say:: Pictures, I have
    > a Pictures, Ha a Ha a! Truly you Believe in the Alien out of this world.
    > For they when did to be more then Nothing And they made War with Nothing
    > and the Evil Ones of Nothing. become Something that man can see. and man
    > believe in Aliens. Ones from out of this world. .
    > For Nothing have cast them one of His world!
    >
    > Now the Evil One is no more a Ghost.
    > but a Something man can touch and See that they are pleasing to the
    > eyes! ! just like a Woman. Mans to will pay l
    >
    > This is 2010 were is are Jetson Cars at Bucky Breeder
    >
    > It do not have something to do with lost of job at the Airports.
    > why we can not have one too!

    Love that random word generator. Can I have one?

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Oct 30, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Aardvark Do you know Nothing!
    Why do ask for things made of man?
    For Nothing randomly generator no words.
    But give out The Good News of His Son The Saver!

    For I here and you see the Words of Nothing!
    Why do you need more?

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010