Evolution

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Oct 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:52:16 -0700, invalid wrote:

    > Yeah, amazing how many were killed by atheists,

    And the killers proclaimed 'This is for atheism!' as he did the deed?

    I see.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Oct 29, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Evolution from A to Z
    Nothing is First it rules all!

    He the Head and have no name
    we man call it (A:) the beginning.
    Evolution call it (B:) say; Banana it all have to something to Start
    We say it the first Ruler or Head of all!

    Out of Nothing came Water
    The Body of life
    we call it ( C: ) the Body
    Evolution call it the Drive

    Out of Nothing come a Word
    We call it ( D: ) the saver that run the Body
    Evolution call it Extended partition all a way to X

    (X:) will go back to Nothing
    The END

    Now you believe in Evolution
    Are do you Believe that there's Life after Nothing!
    For Nothing say all you have to do to have everlasting life is to believe
    in the Saver!
    For out of Nothing became Woman, Out of Woman came the Son;
    Remember Nothing name his son Saver, Man name hem god the Head;
    And all man will go back to the God of Nothing at the END>>

    make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____!
    Same old song Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/28/2010 7:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Evolution from A to Z
    > Nothing is First it rules all!
    >
    > He the Head and have no name
    > we man call it (A:) the beginning.
    > Evolution call it (B:) say; Banana it all have to something to Start
    > We say it the first Ruler or Head of all!
    >
    > Out of Nothing came Water
    > The Body of life
    > we call it ( C: ) the Body
    > Evolution call it the Drive
    >
    > Out of Nothing come a Word
    > We call it ( D: ) the saver that run the Body
    > Evolution call it Extended partition all a way to X
    >
    > (X:) will go back to Nothing
    > The END
    >
    > Now you believe in Evolution
    > Are do you Believe that there's Life after Nothing!
    > For Nothing say all you have to do to have everlasting life is to
    > believe in the Saver!
    > For out of Nothing became Woman, Out of Woman came the Son;
    > Remember Nothing name his son Saver, Man name hem god the Head;
    > And all man will go back to the God of Nothing at the END>>
    >
    > make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____!
    > Same old song Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars

    hogwash

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Oct 29, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >Genesis 1:25:
    >God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after
    >their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and
    >God saw that it was good.
    >
    >Have you also read the word of the beasts of the earth? So, what does
    >that mean? Dinosaurs and others existed on Earth according to the Bible.

    Only if you think dinosaurs are the "beasts". But hold on a sec...

    You forgot the rest off the passage:

    24. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind,
    cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was
    so.

    Okay so here is your "beast" (dinosaur). What do think the "creeping thing is"?
    I bet it's a nasty snake <nod>. I bet those cattle were prime feedstock for the
    T-Rex.

    25. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their
    kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw
    that it was good.

    Release the BEAST!!

    26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let
    them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and
    over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
    creepeth upon the earth.

    Uh no! Just now, man is being created! It was -after- the beast. See how the
    he verse omits the "beast" on the list of man's dominion over animals? I guess
    that means the "beastly dinosaurs" were no longer around. Either that, or
    humans were the dino's bitches.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >If you want a small example of those numbers, ask politely, and you'll
    >get them, but I doubt that you'll like them or they would make you
    >realize how wrong you are.

    May I have your numbers *please* :))

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >I saw yer mom in the Bible...she had an AMAZING bush.

    It needs vagisil to extinguish the burn.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >If you BOLDLY claim that something does not exist, you'd better have
    >your reasons and the UNDISPUTED proof that he doesn't.

    The onus would be on the party that DOES claim something exists, since NO ONE*
    can QUANTIFY God, nor produce evidence of His existence.

    *(yet), you may be the first... Go get 'em, old man.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >>>or resort to personal attacks.

    >>Which is what you just did.

    >Where?
    >Ahh, they were so obvious that you couldn't find them to quote them.

    Here ya go. I just picked out 30 real quick -->

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >Funny thing is, you try to make others look like they believe in things
    >that are unreal and didn't happen, yet you and your type believe in
    >things like karma, re-incarnation, ghosts, haunted houses, parallel
    >universes, aliens, psychic powers, horoscopes, summoning,fortune
    >cookies, ....etc.

    That's an outright lie and pitiful attempt at character assassination. You
    don't know if I believe in any of that crap.

    +1 -- Personal attack w/bogus accusations.

    >Just how many people out there make a living convincing you and your
    >likes that they can see the future and the past and claim that they are
    >psychics?

    Hell if I know. Never been to one.

    +2 -- False accusation, I've never been to "psychics" nor do plan to.

    >Just how many people out there like you believe in horoscopes and
    >similar nonsense?

    I don't believe in them. You'll need to ask Gallup to find out the answer to
    your question.

    +3 -- False accusation, I don't believe in horoscopes.

    >Of course you will suddenly become an angel and claim that you don't
    >believe in all that, which we all know is a lie.

    +4 -- False Accusation, you accuse me of not telling the truth

    >>>If not, then you should shut your trap.

    +5 -- Rudeness.

    >>I have 99% evidence.

    >You have yet to come up with 0.0000000000000001% of any sort of any
    >evidence to back up your claims and theories.
    >
    >>Go to the Museum of Natural Science in NYC.

    >Why would that be needed?
    >Can't you come up with one of those "99% evidence"?
    >Obviously not.
    >
    >>The proof is right there in fossils.

    >Where?
    >Where does it show that there is no God?

    +6 -- Putting words in other's mouths. I never said the museum had proof of "no
    God".

    >Since you say that it is there, obviously you can post a picture that
    >shows this "proof" that there is no God, no?

    +7 -- You lie. I never said there is proof of a lack of God in the museums.

    >Yep, you lied again, there is no such proof.

    No shit Sherlock, but did not say there was.

    >>Can you "prove" your God exists?

    >I can, and did over the years.

    +8 -- Lie. You provided no proof of God's existence.

    >People much smarter than what ever you can even dream to be could not
    >prove me or other wrong, yet decided to either just dismiss the facts,
    >run away and drop the subject, or resort to personal attacks.
    >what makes you think that you are any different from all those who are
    >living in denial?
    >You're no better than the rest.

    +9 -- Personal Insult, unprovoked.

    >Wishful thinking.
    >But that's all you got, wishful thinking, theories, lies, twisting of
    >science, selective reading, false propaganda, ...etc.

    Sounds like you're describing the Catholic Church.

    >Only if you say so.
    >Facts disagree with you.

    +10 -- Uncalled for pseudo-insult

    >>I am thinking logically, and rationally.

    >Thanks for the laugh.
    >That made my day.

    YW.

    >Contrary to what you atheists would like to convince yourselves and
    >others, logic and rationality cannot co-exists with atheism.

    I'd say the inverse is true. There is no logic in organized religion.

    +11 -- Untrue accusation. I am not an atheist.

    >I don't even go to any church.
    >And speaking of being brainwashed, I am not the one who claims to know
    >it all, and claims that God does not exist yet cannot explain how life
    >started and where did all these planets, stars, galaxies, ....etc come
    >from.

    Where did I claim to "know it all"? Where did I say God does not exist? When
    was the question of planets, stars,and galaxies ever posed to me?

    +12 +13 +14 -- Triplicate Lies and character assassination w/lies

    >Also restoring to the old worn out conspiracy theories make you look
    >even dumber than what we originally thought
    >Nice try though.

    +15 -- I never called you "dumb", you gain a point for trying to initiate a
    name-calling contest.

    >Thanks for the laugh.

    YW

    >(Isn't this fun?Watching yet another atheist shooting himself in the
    >foot, trying to look smart?Where else can we get such free
    >entertainment?)

    +16 -- Liar. I'm not an atheist.

    >OK, I suggest you read the following, before next time you open your
    >mouth.

    Usenet is a text-based medium. Although, I can picture you reading with your
    lips moving and finger moving across the monitor.

    +17 -- "Uncalled for" tone.

    >Had enough, or need more?
    >Try again, when you have a clue.

    +18 -- Personal insult, totally unprovoked.

    >Either you are lying, which is not exactly news, coming from atheists,
    >or that education was lost on you.

    +19.5 -- Lie. Not an atheist. .5 points for implying I lied.

    <big snip - adding 2.5 insults for good measure)

    >It helps if you educate yourself and do some research before you idolize
    >a human, and a classless ignorant one to begin with.

    +23 -- Lie, false accusation. I don't idolize any human.

    >Yeah, so that you and him can get high at will.
    >And thousands of innocent lives destroyed too.
    >Yeah, how about legalizing pedophilia, rape, and mass murder too?
    >You know, the favorite sports of atheists?

    +24 -- Comparing *pot* to pedophilia, rape, and mass murder is fucking stupid.
    You must be old as a fossil, brainwashed by those old Reefer Madness films.

    +25 -- Lie, unsubstantiated libel. Calling all atheists "pedophilia, rape, and
    mass murder" sports favs. is laughable. Did you see that whole big thing with
    Catholic priests... or was your head too far up your ass to see?

    >(Insert your worn out Catholic priest come back here)

    See above.

    >Or let me spell this down to your level, what makes that object go in
    >motion and stay in motion?

    +26 -- Condescending tone.

    When an external force is applied. Physics 101.

    > Who designed all this?
    >Still waiting for an answer.

    You and damn near 9 billion others.

    >>>Where did this all come from?

    >>The Big-Bang is the best current theory.

    >Nice, in the context of you claiming to be rational, and know it all,
    >and "have 99% proof", you use words like "best", "current" and "theory",
    >really convincing, don't you agree?

    That's science. Until a theory is proven it has to be worded cautiously. What's
    fact is that humans and dinosaurs did not co-exist on Earth during the same
    time.

    >Look up the definition of the word "theory" in your favorite dictionary,
    >and after that, look up the definition of the word "fact" and let us,
    >the rest of the stupid people here who bow to your superior knowledge if
    >you see those two being synonymous or have same meaning.

    +27 -- Being a jack-ass. Telling someone to look up common words is a
    4th-grader playground comeback.

    >>The Big-Bang came from God I reckon.
    >>

    >About the only rational thing you said in this whole thread, but I am
    >sure that this was sarcasm.

    +28 -- Lack of insight/stating as fact false information.

    >>>Here is a free clue, even your hero, Bill Maher, in one of his shows,
    >>>when confronted with similar question, responded that he agrees that
    >>>there must "some sort of power" behind all this.

    >>Same here.

    >Huh?
    >*scratches head*
    >So you switched personalities now?
    >All this time you are arguing AGAINST the existence of God.

    +29 -- Lie/Intentional misleading. I NEVER argued against the existence of God.

    <snip a lot of bull>

    >>Are you one of those who think dinosaurs and humans lived together, and it all
    >>started 6000 years ago?

    >No, and neither does Christianity or Judaism for that mater.
    >That is nowhere in the Bible, it is just your twisted and
    >misinterpretation of things based on the theories of some uninformed
    >confused humans like you.

    +30 -- Insult attempt.

    So what is it... are you saying humans are older (way older) than what the
    scientific community says? IOW ... Are you saying humans were around 65 million
    years ago? Or are you saying dinosaurs were here within the last 200,000 years
    or so?

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On 10/28/2010 7:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >>

    > hogwash

    You do not believe in Northing
    One time Northing was ask: Who do I say you are and Northing answer:
    I AM Who I AM

    And for hogwash it was the Son of Northing Say::
    Get you in to the hog you evil of ones Northing
    and evil of ones move in to all the hogs
    and they run in to the water and can to a end..

    Yes the one call Saver
    And you can not believe in him as the Son of Northing

    For that what time have you seen Northing sanding before you see's
    I tell you the true for the Saver is !/2 of Northing !/2 of Woman
    For Northing needed not a Man to have Something to call His Son!

    It was man who needed Something to save they form a woman
    Yes Northing knew a woman and that She would call out to Saver to save
    from his Father, And the Woman said:: BeHole the Head came first, then the
    Body,
    that the Feet or we at the End of my Pain.
    For I see the My Son of Northing and you call Him B.O.S.
    because I know Northing and knew on man!
    So why my Lord Saver, mY son of Northing, that men makes my Pain go on and
    on!

    O Gringo you see not the End coming back to Northing!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Yes Whosoever believe in he name will be Save!
    For only by one name you are save!
    The Son of Nothing
    the one call Saver!

    And the True shell set you free!

    Eva you eye it Open!
    go sin no more!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/28/2010 11:59 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    following tidbit of information:

    > You do not believe in Northing

    > O Gringo you see not the End coming back to Northing!

    I see nothing already, don't have to wait.

    OldGringo38, Oct 29, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    I see you believe in Something

    be who will believe that Millions lives lost because to Nothing!
    know can Saver you from him

    For the day come that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam ,
    will believe in the King of this World, can save there Bellies
    From Coming of Nothing ,

    For Nothing is on the way , and all
    will see Him, for He send out Something before I WAS, he was not the Light!
    But a Word became a live lost be people claiming this to be ordered by
    Someone in this World
    But Evolution ... is he three No!

    So know one can be save be ordered by Someone!
    But out of Nothing raise up Something yes one live lost your Saver the Son
    of Nothing!

    invalid @ don't. bother .org. invalid

    There more to this Evolution then just raise up the Died bone!
    the King of this World, can save there Bellies with it? Maybe!

    For the Saver feed food manly with Nothing
    O so their was few fish and bread for fuel that Nothing right? Maybe!

    Evolution Right?

    you get off of Evolution fuel for Nothing ?

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:11:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 10/28/2010 7:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Evolution from A to Z
    >> Nothing is First it rules all!
    >>
    >> He the Head and have no name
    >> we man call it (A:) the beginning.
    >> Evolution call it (B:) say; Banana it all have to something to Start We
    >> say it the first Ruler or Head of all!
    >>
    >> Out of Nothing came Water
    >> The Body of life
    >> we call it ( C: ) the Body
    >> Evolution call it the Drive
    >>
    >> Out of Nothing come a Word
    >> We call it ( D: ) the saver that run the Body Evolution call it
    >> Extended partition all a way to X
    >>
    >> (X:) will go back to Nothing
    >> The END
    >>
    >> Now you believe in Evolution
    >> Are do you Believe that there's Life after Nothing! For Nothing say all
    >> you have to do to have everlasting life is to believe in the Saver!
    >> For out of Nothing became Woman, Out of Woman came the Son; Remember
    >> Nothing name his son Saver, Man name hem god the Head; And all man will
    >>
    >> make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____! Same old song
    >> Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars
    >>

    > hogwash

    What's more, incomprehensible hogwash.

    Aardvark, Oct 29, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/29/2010 7:20 AM Just to please that super-ego, Aardvark wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:11:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 10/28/2010 7:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Evolution from A to Z
    >>> Nothing is First it rules all!
    >>>
    >>> He the Head and have no name
    >>> we man call it (A:) the beginning.
    >>> Evolution call it (B:) say; Banana it all have to something to Start We
    >>> say it the first Ruler or Head of all!
    >>>
    >>> Out of Nothing came Water
    >>> The Body of life
    >>> we call it ( C: ) the Body
    >>> Evolution call it the Drive
    >>>
    >>> Out of Nothing come a Word
    >>> We call it ( D: ) the saver that run the Body Evolution call it
    >>> Extended partition all a way to X
    >>>
    >>> (X:) will go back to Nothing
    >>> The END
    >>>
    >>> Now you believe in Evolution
    >>> Are do you Believe that there's Life after Nothing! For Nothing say all
    >>> you have to do to have everlasting life is to believe in the Saver!
    >>> For out of Nothing became Woman, Out of Woman came the Son; Remember
    >>> Nothing name his son Saver, Man name hem god the Head; And all man will
    >>>
    >>> make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____! Same old song
    >>> Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars
    >>>

    >> hogwash

    > What's more, incomprehensible hogwash.

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 29, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >Conclusion, a sad lonely sore loser (I know, I am stating the obvious)
    >who could not stand being corrected and educated in the basics of LOTS
    >of things and was exposed as a liar, a bigot, an ignorant person with
    >psychological problems.

    {...}

    >Either you ran out of your medications or you need to be on some,
    >snapping at people for no reason is one of the symptoms of Tourette's
    >syndrome, also you showed signs of ADD/ADHD, and I honestly think that
    >you need to seek professional help, unless you live 2 lives, one on
    >usenet acting like this and another completely different life.

    You remind me of this:
    http://web.wm.edu/amst/370/2005/sp1/images/lucy doctor stand.jpg?svr=www

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >Therefore, I will watch your next come back and if it is as classless
    >and as mischievous as this one that I am responding to, I will plonk you
    >and be done with it.

    Not yet. I want to see your facts about concerning the fake global warming
    crisis.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/29/2010 8:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, G. Morgan wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:
    >
    >> I never said anything of this sort.

    > I never denied the existence of God as you claim.

    Hi G. Morgan;
    It's 30º in Marfa this morning. <g> One day all will find out
    there is a God, but not as told about by man.

    OldGringo38, Oct 29, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:36:02 -0700, invalid wrote:

    > --
    > Conclusion, a sad lonely sore loser

    Nice sig file, pal. Very apt.

    Aardvark, Oct 29, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    RickMerrill Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 06:49:06 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> Is this all there is to it?

    > If man evolved from ape, why don't we see apes turning into men now?

    We certainly see 'men' turning into 'apes', why not the other way?

    RickMerrill, Oct 29, 2010