    Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    cruel welcome back poster to print.
    Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.
    crashbang1, Aug 18, 2007

  2. crashbang1

    crashbang1 Guest

    crashbang1 wrote:
    > A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    > Slagged us all off before he left.
    > It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    > coming back.
    > Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    > cruel welcome back poster to print.
    > Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    Where is Kad man when you need him
    crashbang1, Aug 18, 2007

  3. crashbang1 wrote:

    > Where is Kad man when you need him

    That's never occurred. Never will.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 18, 2007
  4. crashbang1

    philo Guest

    "crashbang1" <> wrote in message
    >A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    > Slagged us all off before he left.
    > It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    > coming back.
    > Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    > cruel welcome back poster to print.
    > Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    Tell him he was canned from his new job because they found someone better...
    then tell him that you got the job!
    philo, Aug 19, 2007
  5. crashbang1

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:52:36 +0100, crashbang1 wrote:

    > A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    > Slagged us all off before he left.
    > It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    > coming back.
    > Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    > cruel welcome back poster to print.
    > Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    Who needs a poster, cover or wrap his workspace/desk/equpment/tools -
    everything including individual items like pens and sheets of paper etc.
    entirely with aluminium foil. The look on his face will be priceless. also
    refer to:
    http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/revenge/tah.html#SECTION00600000000000000000

    Another useful trick is to run a small speaker to your "mates" workspace,
    well hidden of course and play randomly a suitabe song such as:
    http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbrown/denis/sounds/ahole.au

    --
    To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.
    Parko, Aug 19, 2007
  6. crashbang1

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Parko" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:52:36 +0100, crashbang1 wrote:
    >
    >> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    >> Slagged us all off before he left.
    >> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    >> coming back.
    >> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    >> cruel welcome back poster to print.
    >> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    > Who needs a poster, cover or wrap his workspace/desk/equpment/tools -
    > everything including individual items like pens and sheets of paper etc.
    > entirely with aluminium foil. The look on his face will be priceless. also
    > refer to:
    > http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/revenge/tah.html#SECTION00600000000000000000
    >
    > Another useful trick is to run a small speaker to your "mates" workspace,
    > well hidden of course and play randomly a suitabe song such as:
    > http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbrown/denis/sounds/ahole.au

    Oh heck - hide a piece of raw fish in his desk. Like put it in a bag full of
    small holes, then staple it onto the backside of a drawer where he'll not be
    able to find it. A gift that keeps on giving...
    WhzzKdd, Aug 19, 2007
  7. crashbang1

    Rectum Burn Guest

    crashbang1 <> said in news:4L-
    :

    > A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    > Slagged us all off before he left.
    > It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    > coming back.
    > Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    > cruel welcome back poster to print.
    > Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    Get a keylogger and steal his username and password. Then, when he's away
    from his desk, download kiddie and scat pr0n.......

    HTH!

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrrn
    Rectum Burn, Aug 19, 2007
  8. crashbang1

    WhzzKdd Guest

    > "Parko" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:52:36 +0100, crashbang1 wrote:
    >>
    >>> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    >>> Slagged us all off before he left.
    >>> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    >>> coming back.
    >>> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    >>> cruel welcome back poster to print.
    >>> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    >> Who needs a poster, cover or wrap his workspace/desk/equpment/tools -
    >> everything including individual items like pens and sheets of paper etc.
    >> entirely with aluminium foil. The look on his face will be priceless.
    >> also
    >> refer to:
    >> http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/revenge/tah.html#SECTION00600000000000000000
    >>
    >> Another useful trick is to run a small speaker to your "mates" workspace,
    >> well hidden of course and play randomly a suitabe song such as:
    >> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbrown/denis/sounds/ahole.au
    >>

    > Oh heck - hide a piece of raw fish in his desk. Like put it in a bag full
    > of small holes, then staple it onto the backside of a drawer where he'll
    > not be able to find it. A gift that keeps on giving...

    Or you could do other "fun stuff" - like put a restart command in his
    startup folder. Or take a screen shot of the desktop, make it the background
    picture, then hide the icons. Watch him push THOSE buttons...

    WhzzKdd, Aug 19, 2007
  9. crashbang1 wrote:

    > A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    > Slagged us all off before he left.
    > It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    > coming back.
    > Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    > cruel welcome back poster to print.
    > Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    Take the vacation you already need. Make as many of your co-workers as
    possible do the same thing, and a few others call sick. Shovel all the work
    on your mates desk.
    wisdomkiller & pain, Aug 19, 2007
  10. crashbang1

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "wisdomkiller & pain" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > crashbang1 wrote:
    >
    >> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
    >> Slagged us all off before he left.
    >> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
    >> coming back.
    >> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
    >> cruel welcome back poster to print.
    >> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

    > Take the vacation you already need. Make as many of your co-workers as
    > possible do the same thing, and a few others call sick. Shovel all the
    > work
    > on your mates desk.

    LOL! Sounds fair to me <g>
    WhzzKdd, Aug 19, 2007