Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jas, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. Jas

    Jas Guest

    Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

    by Thom Hartmann http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0411/S00102.htm
    When I spoke with Jeff Fisher this morning (Saturday, November 06, 2004),
    the Democratic candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives from
    Florida's 16th District said he was waiting for the FBI to show up. Fisher
    has evidence, he says, not only that the Florida election was hacked, but of
    who hacked it and how. And not just this year, he said, but that these same
    people had previously hacked the Democratic primary race in 2002 so that Jeb
    Bush would not have to run against Janet Reno, who presented a real threat
    to Jeb, but instead against Bill McBride, who Jeb beat.

    "It was practice for a national effort," Fisher told me.

    And some believe evidence is accumulating that the national effort happened
    on November 2, 2004.

    The State of Florida, for example, publishes a county-by-county record of
    votes cast and people registered to vote by party affiliation. Net denizen
    Kathy Dopp compiled the official state information into a table, available
    at http://ustogether.org/Florida_Election.htm, and noticed something
    startling.

    While the heavily scrutinized touch-screen voting machines seemed to produce
    results in which the registered Democrat/Republican ratios largely matched
    the Kerry/Bush vote, in Florida's counties using results from optically
    scanned paper ballots - fed into a central tabulator PC and thus vulnerable
    to hacking - the results seem to contain substantial anomalies.

    In Baker County, for example, with 12,887 registered voters, 69.3% of them
    Democrats and 24.3% of them Republicans, the vote was only 2,180 for Kerry
    and 7,738 for Bush, the opposite of what is seen everywhere else in the
    country where registered Democrats largely voted for Kerry.

    In Dixie County, with 4,988 registered voters, 77.5% of them Democrats and a
    mere 15% registered as Republicans, only 1,959 people voted for Kerry, but
    4,433 voted for Bush.

    The pattern repeats over and over again - but only in the counties where
    optical scanners were used. Franklin County, 77.3% registered Democrats,
    went 58.5% for Bush. Holmes County, 72.7% registered Democrats, went 77.25%
    for Bush.

    Yet in the touch-screen counties, where investigators may have been more
    vigorously looking for such anomalies, high percentages of registered
    Democrats generally equaled high percentages of votes for Kerry. (I had
    earlier reported that county size was a variable - this turns out not to be
    the case. Just the use of touch-screens versus optical scanners.)

    More visual analysis of the results can be seen at
    http://ustogether.org/election04/FloridaDataStats.htm, and
    http://www.rubberbug.com/temp/Florida2004chart.htm. Note the trend line -
    the only variable that determines a swing toward Bush was the use of optical
    scan machines.

    One possible explanation for this is the "Dixiecrat" theory, that in Florida
    white voters (particularly the rural ones) have been registered as Democrats
    for years, but voting Republican since Reagan. Looking at the 2000
    statistics, also available on Dopp's site, there are similar anomalies,
    although the trends are not as strong as in 2004. But some suggest the 2000
    election may have been questionable in Florida, too.

    One of the people involved in Dopp's analysis noted that it may be possible
    to determine the validity of the "rural Democrat" theory by comparing
    Florida's white rural counties to those of Pennsylvania, another swing state
    but one that went for Kerry, as the exit polls there predicted.
    Interestingly, the Pennsylvania analysis, available at
    http://ustogether.org/election04/PA_vote_patt.htm, doesn't show the same
    kind of swings as does Florida, lending credence to the possibility of
    problems in Florida.

    Even more significantly, Dopp had first run the analysis while filtering out
    smaller (rural) counties, and still found that the only variable that
    accounted for a swing toward Republican voting was the use of optical-scan
    machines, whereas counties with touch-screen machines generally didn't
    swing - regardless of size.

    Others offer similar insights, based on other data. A professor at the
    University of Massachusetts, Amherst, noted that in Florida the vote to
    raise the minimum wage was approved by 72%, although Kerry got 48%. "The
    correlation between voting for the minimum wage increase and voting for
    Kerry isn't likely to be perfect," he noted, "but one would normally expect
    that the gap - of 1.5 million votes - to be far smaller than it was."

    While all of this may or may not be evidence of vote tampering, it again
    brings the nation back to the question of why several states using
    electronic voting machines or scanners programmed by private, for-profit
    corporations and often connected to modems produced votes inconsistent with
    exit poll numbers.

    Those exit poll results have been a problem for reporters ever since
    Election Day.

    Election night, I'd been doing live election coverage for WDEV, one of the
    radio stations that carries my syndicated show, and, just after midnight,
    during the 12:20 a.m. Associated Press Radio News feed, I was startled to
    hear the reporter detail how Karen Hughes had earlier sat George W. Bush
    down to inform him that he'd lost the election. The exit polls were clear:
    Kerry was winning in a landslide. "Bush took the news stoically," noted the
    AP report.

    But then the computers reported something different. In several pivotal
    states.

    Conservatives see a conspiracy here: They think the exit polls were rigged.

    Dick Morris, the infamous political consultant to the first Clinton campaign
    who became a Republican consultant and Fox News regular, wrote an article
    for The Hill, the publication read by every political junkie in Washington,
    DC, in which he made a couple of brilliant points.

    "Exit Polls are almost never wrong," Morris wrote. "They eliminate the two
    major potential fallacies in survey research by correctly separating actual
    voters from those who pretend they will cast ballots but never do and by
    substituting actual observation for guesswork in judging the relative
    turnout of different parts of the state."

    He added: "So, according to ABC-TVs exit polls, for example, Kerry was
    slated to carry Florida, Ohio, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, and Iowa, all
    of which Bush carried. The only swing state the network had going to Bush
    was West Virginia, which the president won by 10 points."

    Yet a few hours after the exit polls were showing a clear Kerry sweep, as
    the computerized vote numbers began to come in from the various states the
    election was called for Bush.

    How could this happen?

    On the CNBC TV show "Topic A With Tina Brown," several months ago, Howard
    Dean had filled in for Tina Brown as guest host. His guest was Bev Harris,
    the Seattle grandmother who started www.blackboxvoting.org from her living
    room. Bev pointed out that regardless of how votes were tabulated (other
    than hand counts, only done in odd places like small towns in Vermont), the
    real "counting" is done by computers. Be they Diebold Opti-Scan machines,
    which read paper ballots filled in by pencil or ink in the voter's hand, or
    the scanners that read punch cards, or the machines that simply record a
    touch of the screen, in all cases the final tally is sent to a "central
    tabulator" machine.

    That central tabulator computer is a Windows-based PC.

    "In a voting system," Harris explained to Dean on national television, "you
    have all the different voting machines at all the different polling places,
    sometimes, as in a county like mine, there's a thousand polling places in a
    single county. All those machines feed into the one machine so it can add up
    all the votes. So, of course, if you were going to do something you
    shouldn't to a voting machine, would it be more convenient to do it to each
    of the 4000 machines, or just come in here and deal with all of them at
    once?"

    Dean nodded in rhetorical agreement, and Harris continued. "What surprises
    people is that the central tabulator is just a PC, like what you and I use.
    It's just a regular computer."

    "So," Dean said, "anybody who can hack into a PC can hack into a central
    tabulator?"

    Harris nodded affirmation, and pointed out how Diebold uses a program called
    GEMS, which fills the screen of the PC and effectively turns it into the
    central tabulator system. "This is the official program that the County
    Supervisor sees," she said, pointing to a PC that was sitting between them
    loaded with Diebold's software.

    Bev then had Dean open the GEMS program to see the results of a test
    election. They went to the screen titled "Election Summary Report" and
    waited a moment while the PC "adds up all the votes from all the various
    precincts," and then saw that in this faux election Howard Dean had 1000
    votes, Lex Luthor had 500, and Tiger Woods had none. Dean was winning.

    "Of course, you can't tamper with this software," Harris noted. Diebold
    wrote a pretty good program.

    But, it's running on a Windows PC.

    So Harris had Dean close the Diebold GEMS software, go back to the normal
    Windows PC desktop, click on the "My Computer" icon, choose "Local Disk C:,"
    open the folder titled GEMS, and open the sub-folder "LocalDB" which, Harris
    noted, "stands for local database, that's where they keep the votes." Harris
    then had Dean double-click on a file in that folder titled "Central
    Tabulator Votes," which caused the PC to open the vote count in a database
    program like Excel.

    In the "Sum of the Candidates" row of numbers, she found that in one
    precinct Dean had received 800 votes and Lex Luthor had gotten 400.

    "Let's just flip those," Harris said, as Dean cut and pasted the numbers
    from one cell into the other. "And," she added magnanimously, "let's give
    100 votes to Tiger."

    They closed the database, went back into the official GEMS software "the
    legitimate way, you're the county supervisor and you're checking on the
    progress of your election."

    As the screen displayed the official voter tabulation, Harris said, "And you
    can see now that Howard Dean has only 500 votes, Lex Luthor has 900, and
    Tiger Woods has 100." Dean, the winner, was now the loser.

    Harris sat up a bit straighter, smiled, and said, "We just edited an
    election, and it took us 90 seconds."

    On live national television. (You can see the clip on www.votergate.tv.) And
    they had left no tracks whatsoever, Harris said, noting that it would be
    nearly impossible for the election software - or a County election
    official - to know that the vote database had been altered.

    Which brings us back to Morris and those pesky exit polls that had Karen
    Hughes telling George W. Bush that he'd lost the election in a landslide.

    Morris's conspiracy theory is that the exit polls "were sabotage" to cause
    people in the western states to not bother voting for Bush, since the
    networks would call the election based on the exit polls for Kerry. But the
    networks didn't do that, and had never intended to.

    According to congressional candidate Fisher, it makes far more sense that
    the exit polls were right - they weren't done on Diebold PCs - and that the
    vote itself was hacked.

    And not only for the presidential candidate - Jeff Fisher thinks this hit
    him and pretty much every other Democratic candidate for national office in
    the most-hacked swing states.

    So far, the only national "mainstream" media to come close to this story was
    Keith Olbermann on his show Friday night, November 5th, when he noted that
    it was curious that all the voting machine irregularities so far uncovered
    seem to favor Bush. In the meantime, the Washington Post and other media are
    now going through single-bullet-theory-like contortions to explain how the
    exit polls had failed.

    But I agree with Fox's Dick Morris on this one, at least in large part.
    Wrapping up his story for The Hill, Morris wrote in his final paragraph,
    "This was no mere mistake. Exit polls cannot be as wrong across the board as
    they were on election night. I suspect foul play."

    Jas, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Jas

    Jas Guest

    THIS IS A NONPARTISAN STATEWIDE CALL TO ACTION. VOTERS AND POLL WORKERS FROM
    AROUND THE STATE ARE INVITED TO TESTIFY.

    Saturday November 13, 1-4 PM
    New Faith Baptist Church
    955 Oak Street
    Columbus, Ohio 43205

    Monday November 15, 6-9 PM,
    Auditorium (Meeting Room A)
    Courthouse, 373 S. High St.
    Columbus, OH

    We are calling for anyone who experienced or observed election
    irregularities or voter suppression on Election Day to come forward and
    give their testimony.

    We are calling for any individuals or organizations that have information
    about election irregularities or voter suppression that occured before,
    during or after the elections to give their testimony.

    We are calling for our public officials, community representatives and
    the media to come and hear the testimony of the people.

    We will document and/or videotape the testimonies for use in a report
    and a formal complaint to the Franklin County Board of Elections.

    This is a public space to respond to the systemic undermining of our
    democratic process and assess how to respond to racial disenfranchisement
    and suppression of democratic rights.

    Citizens, voting experts, and investigative journalists will be invited
    to present testimony for the public record documenting instances of voting
    irregularities and systematic voter suppression. The coalition hopes to
    expose the systemic undermining of our democratic process that occurred
    leading up to and on Nov 2, and assess how to respond to racial
    disenfranchisement and suppression of democratic rights.

    ENDORSERS:

    * Ohio Senator Teresa Fedor
    * freelance journalist Lynn Landes
    * Professor Robert Fitrakis (Free Press)
    * Bill Moss
    * Code Pink
    * Global Exchange
    * People for the American Way (www.pfaw.org)
    * IPPN
    * Election Protection Coalition
    * This Time We're Watching (www.ttww.org)
    * Driving Votes (www.drivingvotes.org)
    * Truth Force Training Center
    * International Labor Communications Association
    * No Stolen Elections Coalition (www.nov3.us)
    * Liberty Tree
    * Black Voices for Peace

    We are seeking support from US Congressional Representatives, Ohio State
    Representatives, nonpartisan organizations, and community and national
    leaders. Experts and investigative reporters are invited to present
    testimony as well.

    Here are a few articles on the types of voter suppression/disenfranchisement
    that we are hoping to call attention to:

    Kerry Won. Greg Palast, Tompaine.com
    http://www.tompaine.com/articles/kerry_won_.php

    Did Kerry Concede Too Soon? Bob Fitrakis, The Free Press
    http://www.freepress.org/columns/display/3/2004/981

    Was the Ohio Election Honest and Fair? Institute for Public Accuracy
    http://www.accuracy.org/press_releases/PR110304.htm

    Worse Than 2000: Tuesday's Electoral Disaster, William Rivers Pitt,
    Truthout
    http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/110804A.shtml

    None Dare Call it Voter Suppression and Fraud, Bob Fitrakis, Free Press
    http://www.freepress.org/columns/display/3/2004/983

    To get involved, sponsor this call, or testify, contact:

    Amy Kaplan and Jonathan Meier
    Columbus League of Pissed Off Voters
    614-405-2160

    Naina Khanna/ National Field Director

    Jas, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Jas

    ofthedeep Guest

    Paranoid sore loser snivelling follows:

    ofthedeep, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Jas

    Eric Dreher Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:13:43 GMT, "ofthedeep" <>
    wrote:

    >Paranoid sore loser snivelling follows:

    He's a troll. Don't feed him, and he'll go away.

    The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

    Eric Dreher, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Jas

    joe~V~3838 Guest

    well, I remember watching Lou Dobbs several months ago and he was
    talking about the electrionic voting machines without papertrails.
    He said that the guy behind all the machines (Diebold) stated pubicly
    that he would do anything he can to get Bush re-elected. Lou Dobbs
    couldn't believe the guy said it and a few days later Diebold came out
    and said he was sorry and wasn't going to go pubic..
    Talk about shady ... makes you wonder if all the electronic machines
    were hacked into just enough to give bush the edge and victory......
    And you know Lou Dobbs is a conservitive republician but a good honest
    fair one...

    joe~V~3838, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Jas

    Guest Guest

    In article <>,
    Eric Dreher <?t> wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:13:43 GMT, "ofthedeep" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Paranoid sore loser snivelling follows:

    > He's a troll. Don't feed him, and he'll go away.

    > The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

    It's the invasion of the ballot snatchers!!

    Guest, Nov 10, 2004
  7. Jas

    rocky Guest

    In article <-kc.rr.com>,
    <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Eric Dreher <?t> wrote:
    >
    > > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:13:43 GMT, "ofthedeep" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > >Paranoid sore loser snivelling follows:

    > > He's a troll. Don't feed him, and he'll go away.

    > > The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

    > It's the invasion of the ballot snatchers!!

    "There was no overwhelming reason to cast doubt on the outcome of this
    election," seconded Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, the campaign
    manager for Al Gore's 2000 campaign. "George Bush got more votes this
    time."

    rocky, Nov 10, 2004
  8. Jas

    Guest

    Re: Bogus Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

    Get real. I there was even the remotest evidence that scanned
    ballots were fudged, the DNC would have been all over this and
    have asked for a state wide recount available under Florida
    election law. Bus won in Florida for one reason, a large number
    of black and Jewish voters that normally vote democrat voted for
    the President, period

    mike hunt

    Jas wrote:

    > Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

    <snip>

    , Nov 10, 2004
  9. Re: Bogus Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

    Hey I have an idea. Find a candidate who can win the majority of voters in
    enough electoral states to win. It's a crazy concept, but it does work. Now,
    while you wait in a pool of unglorified tears for four years, grab yourself a
    dvd that puts a smile on your face and waste away the next 1400 plus days in
    front of the tv.

    Thursdaynighters, Nov 10, 2004
  10. Jas

    <> wrote in message
    > Get real. I there was even the remotest evidence that scanned
    > ballots were fudged, the DNC would have been all over this and
    > have asked for a state wide recount available under Florida
    > election law. Bus won in Florida for one reason, a large number
    > of black and Jewish voters that normally vote democrat voted for
    > the President, period

    Reposted from "rocky" well, I remember watching Lou Dobbs several months ago

    Jas, Nov 10, 2004
  11. Jas

    Guest

    Re: Bogus Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

    The man he was referring too no longer has any connection to the
    company that builds the machines and hasn't for may years. The
    President won get over it the DNC has, why not you?

    mike hunt

    As wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Get real. I there was even the remotest evidence that scanned
    > > ballots were fudged, the DNC would have been all over this and
    > > have asked for a state wide recount available under Florida
    > > election law. Bus won in Florida for one reason, a large number
    > > of black and Jewish voters that normally vote democrat voted for
    > > the President, period

    > Reposted from "rocky" well, I remember watching Lou Dobbs several months ago
    > and he was
    > talking about the electrionic voting machines without papertrails.
    > He said that the guy behind all the machines (Diebold) stated pubicly
    > that he would do anything he can to get Bush re-elected. Lou Dobbs
    > couldn't believe the guy said it and a few days later Diebold came out
    > and said he was sorry and wasn't going to go pubic..
    > Talk about shady ... makes you wonder if all the electronic machines
    > were hacked into just enough to give bush the edge and victory......
    > And you know Lou Dobbs is a conservitive republician but a good honest
    > fair one...
    >

    > > mike hunt
    > >

    > > Jas wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked
    > > >

    > > <snip>

    , Nov 10, 2004
  12. Jas

    Z Guest

    wrote:
    > The man he was referring too no longer has any connection to the
    > company that builds the machines and hasn't for may years. The
    > President won get over it the DNC has, why not you?
    >

    > mike hunt

    The person in question, Walden O'Dell, is the current head of Diebold.

    The Cleveland Plain Dealer carried the story:
    http://verifiedvoting.org/article.php?id=107

    O'Dell responds:
    http://www.diebold.com/whatsnews/inthenews/executive.htm

    Z, Nov 10, 2004
  13. Jas

    Jas Guest

    Re: Compelling Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

    <> wrote in message
    > The man he was referring too no longer has any connection to the
    > company that builds the machines and hasn't for may years.

    Diebold? evidence?

    The
    > President won get over it the DNC has, why not you?

    It seems like there is the beginning of a groundswell in this direction. It
    is not just me. I am personally not sure what to believe, but believe that
    there is enough evidence that an investigation should happen on these
    grounds>

    "...There was ample warning from computer experts, investigative journalists
    and leaked documents that showed how paperless voting is an invitation to
    vote fraud. The head of the Diebold corporation, the most famous "touch
    screen" manufacturer, had pledged to ensure that the state of Ohio would go
    for Bush -- and paperless machines were used in some of their counties.
    In 2002, the Georgia Governor and Senate races were predicted to favor the
    incumbent Democrats, yet the touch screen ballot machines determined that
    they lost (the first election in that state with this technology). Bev
    Harris, author of "Black Box Voting," found numerous problems that strongly
    suggest these outcomes were rigged. Despite this evidence, on October 25,
    National Public Radio ran a story on touch screen machines quoting a Georgia
    elections official who claimed there were no problems in their initial use.
    In the last Congressional session, a few brave leaders introduced a bill to
    require paper trails for all voting systems, but it was ignored by the
    Democratic leadership. Why did the Democratic Party allow the Republicans to
    install insecure computer ballots in key states -- the Republicans wouldn't
    allow the Democrats to do this.

    There have been numerous stories of voters using touch screen machines who
    pushed Kerry but the machine tallied Bush. Some of these voters were able to
    get the machine to acknowledge their choice, others were not. There is no
    way to verify that the final totals reflect the voters' choices (no recounts
    are possible). Diebold makes automated teller machines (ATMs) for banks --
    if their ATMs confused withdrawals for deposits, no bank would dare purchase
    their products. How can Diebold accurately count our financial transactions,
    yet is unable to accurately count votes for Democrats?

    Your vote may have been ignored, but your dollars are counted. If everyone
    votes with their money to support media institutions that investigate
    scandals, not those that parrot propaganda, democracy could have a chance.

    Many states had voter intimidation problems, some subtle, others blatant.
    Some of these tactics are intentional incompetence, such as absentee ballots
    mailed out too late to be received. In some Democratic strongholds in Ohio,
    potential voters had to wait all day in the rain to be able to vote, yet
    nearby Republican districts had short lines since they had enough voting
    machines. Republicans tried to disenfranchise African American voters in
    Kansas City through fake change of address cards sent to the Elections
    department. A precinct in Ohio was caught having more votes for Bush than
    voters. Similar "more votes than voters" problems were also found in other
    states. A gambling referendum "passed" in a Florida county when a bunch of
    votes magically appeared at the last minute. A friend in Boulder, Colorado
    told me about a church in a Democratic area that pretended to be a polling
    station the day before the Election -- voters who believed their claims of
    "early voting" were not counted.

    These manipulations, coupled with the fact that Kerry ran such a lousy
    campaign that many Bush-haters agonized about voting for him, ensured that
    the results could be fixed in advance. If Kerry's campaign had been better,
    it would have been harder to change the results...."
    http://www.oilempire.us/stolenelection2004.html

    Jas, Nov 10, 2004
  14. Jas

    HarryS Guest

    SNIP

    Fucking Dumbass!!

    HarryS

    HarryS, Nov 10, 2004
  15. Jas

    rocky Guest

    Re: Compelling Evidence Mounts That The Vote Was Hacked

    rocky, Nov 10, 2004
  16. Jas

    Michael Uman Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:18:06 +0000, rocky wrote:

    > In article <-kc.rr.com>,
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> Eric Dreher <?t> wrote:

    >> > He's a troll. Don't feed him, and he'll go away.
    >> >

    >> > ------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a
    >> > bridge to the 20th Century.

    >> It's the invasion of the ballot snatchers!!

    > "There was no overwhelming reason to cast doubt on the outcome of this
    > election," seconded Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, the campaign
    > manager for Al Gore's 2000 campaign. "George Bush got more votes this
    > time."

    Rocky,

    I've seen you quote Donna Brazil over and over again... Do you think that
    one Democrat knows everything about the ballot stealing? I don't know for
    sure, but it sure smells fishy. When a county has more votes going to Bush
    than there are voters in the county, something is WAY FUBAR. And although
    Donna Brazil is a good spokesperson, she doesn't speak for all Democrats.

    What is your purpose in reposting this quote?

    Thanks,
    Michael Uman

    Michael Uman, Nov 11, 2004
  17. Jas

    Eric Dreher Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:23:10 GMT, Michael Uman
    <> wrote:

    >What is your purpose in reposting this quote?

    He's just doing his part to put this nonsense to rest.

    "A lie makes its way around the world five times before truth
    gets its boots on in the morning."

    Whack-O's.

    The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

    Eric Dreher, Nov 11, 2004
  18. Jas

    Donald Link Guest

    >> "There was no overwhelming reason to cast doubt on the outcome of this
    >> election," seconded Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, the campaign
    >> manager for Al Gore's 2000 campaign. "George Bush got more votes this
    >> time."

    >Rocky,
    >
    >I've seen you quote Donna Brazil over and over again... Do you think that
    >one Democrat knows everything about the ballot stealing? I don't know for
    >sure, but it sure smells fishy. When a county has more votes going to Bush
    >than there are voters in the county, something is WAY FUBAR. And although
    >Donna Brazil is a good spokesperson, she doesn't speak for all Democrats.
    >
    >What is your purpose in reposting this quote?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Michael Uman

    Mabey the fish was the Democrate city voting machines produced the
    crooked votes.

    Donald Link, Nov 11, 2004
  19. Jas

    rocky Guest

    In article <>,
    Michael Uman <> wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:18:06 +0000, rocky wrote:
    >
    > > In article <-kc.rr.com>,
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> It's the invasion of the ballot snatchers!!

    > > "There was no overwhelming reason to cast doubt on the outcome of this
    > > election," seconded Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, the campaign
    > > manager for Al Gore's 2000 campaign. "George Bush got more votes this
    > > time."

    > Rocky,
    >
    > I've seen you quote Donna Brazil over and over again... Do you think that
    > one Democrat knows everything about the ballot stealing? I don't know for
    > sure, but it sure smells fishy. When a county has more votes going to Bush
    > than there are voters in the county, something is WAY FUBAR. And although
    > Donna Brazil is a good spokesperson, she doesn't speak for all Democrats.
    >
    > What is your purpose in reposting this quote?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Michael Uman

    "There was no overwhelming reason to cast doubt on the outcome of this
    election," seconded Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, the campaign
    manager for Al Gore's 2000 campaign. "George Bush got more votes this
    time."

    You guys don't get it. Gotta keep reposting until you do.

    rocky, Nov 11, 2004
  20. Jas

    Meng Guest

    rocky wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Michael Uman <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:18:06 +0000, rocky wrote:

    >>> "There was no overwhelming reason to cast doubt on the outcome of this
    >>>election," seconded Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, the campaign
    >>>manager for Al Gore's 2000 campaign. "George Bush got more votes this
    >>>time."

    >>Rocky,
    >>
    >>I've seen you quote Donna Brazil over and over again... Do you think that
    >>one Democrat knows everything about the ballot stealing? I don't know for
    >>sure, but it sure smells fishy. When a county has more votes going to Bush
    >>than there are voters in the county, something is WAY FUBAR. And although
    >>Donna Brazil is a good spokesperson, she doesn't speak for all Democrats.
    >>
    >>What is your purpose in reposting this quote?
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Michael Uman

    > "There was no overwhelming reason to cast doubt on the outcome of this
    > election," seconded Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, the campaign
    > manager for Al Gore's 2000 campaign. "George Bush got more votes this
    > time."
    >
    > You guys don't get it. Gotta keep reposting until you do.

    It's you that doesn't get it. If there was some sort of vote-rigging going
    on then she wouldn't have known this when she made that quote. It is,
    therefore, completely irrelevant.

    Won't stop you posting it again though will it?

    Meng, Nov 11, 2004