Evidence Eliminator Great Program Insulting Constomer Serrvice

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by stamfordbhu@hotmail.com, Oct 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Evidence Eliminator is a great program and I wouldn't be without it.
    When I used Ghost to refresh my hard drive I lost the program. I had my
    user name and key code. I tried to get help from customer service. I
    had forgotten how obnoxious they were, I had to buy the program again
    which I don't mind because I have had it for years and it works great.
    I just forgot how insulting and unhelpful their customer service is.

    Their customer service has probably has more insulting messages then
    all other software makers combined. Then they say be nice? Did it ever
    occur to them that may be there is a reason, apart from the fact that
    everyone who buys their program is an obnoxious moron that they have a
    problem with customers?

    I only wish they needed my help in understanding a problem about the
    brain and I could say to them I already explained the limbic system
    once if you didn't get the first time tough.

    Below are messages from the site which shows that they have problems
    with customers
    ---------------

    Please do not send numerous multiple, repeated (reworded, rephrased or
    otherwise) identical copies of your enquiry into our system within a
    7-day period. If you 'spam' or abuse our systems your messages will be
    deleted automatically. All e-mail to our systems normally is read and
    answered if required. Abusing our system is pointless.

    Please try to be nice.

    We understand you may be frustrated that your computer is not doing
    what you want it to do (or your ISP will not allow your Web Browser to
    connect to the Internet!). Welcome to Microsoft Windows, a buggy and
    imperfect operating system. A powerful program like Evidence
    Eliminatorâ„¢ sometimes shows up defects in your system that other
    software cannot see. We may advise you to reinstall Windows, this is
    because your Windows installation is corrupted and it is not working
    properly. It happens to all Windows users every now and then, and
    reinstalling Windows is a routine task you must be prepared for when
    you use a Windows computer. Windows is not perfect, it requires
    maintenance from time to time.

    If you verbally abuse our staff we have to delete your messages. Sorry
    but we have ladies in the office and good manners cost nothing. We
    really want to help you, please try to be nice :)

    , Oct 5, 2006

  2. Serpico Guest

    wrote in

    > Evidence Eliminator is a great program and I wouldn't be without it.
    > When I used Ghost to refresh my hard drive I lost the program. I had
    > my user name and key code. I tried to get help from customer service.
    > I had forgotten how obnoxious they were, I had to buy the program
    > again which I don't mind because I have had it for years and it works
    > great. I just forgot how insulting and unhelpful their customer
    > service is.
    >

    > Their customer service has probably has more insulting messages then
    > all other software makers combined. Then they say be nice? Did it ever
    > occur to them that may be there is a reason, apart from the fact that
    > everyone who buys their program is an obnoxious moron that they have a
    > problem with customers?

    EE is snake oil peddled by drooling idiot spammers....Better solutions
    elsewhere, free or cheaper....

    Serpico, Oct 5, 2006