    This product has not updated in about a year.I though they were bringing
    out a new EE ?
    Anyone know ?
    Wyatt Earp, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Wyatt Earp

    whoisthis Guest

    Re: Evidence Eliminator v5.0.58

    In article <d3vcgp$os1$>,
    Wyatt Earp <> wrote:

    > This product has not updated in about a year.I though they were bringing
    > out a new EE ?
    > Anyone know ?

    better yet, don't download anything that you are ashamed of.... or that
    the law may be interested in.
    whoisthis, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Wyatt Earp wrote:
    > This product has not updated in about a year.I though they were bringing
    > out a new EE ?
    > Anyone know ?

    Perhaps the creators were too paranoid and unrecoverably eliminated
    their source code?

    The Other Guy
    The Other Guy, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Wyatt Earp

    Nova Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    > In article <d3vcgp$os1$>,
    > Wyatt Earp <> wrote:
    >

    >>This product has not updated in about a year.I though they were bringing
    >>out a new EE ?
    >>Anyone know ?

    > better yet, don't download anything that you are ashamed of.... or that
    > the law may be interested in.

    nice trolling :) but a bit too obvious, you have to be a bit more
    subtle. i think someone posted a guide on here recently, maybe you
    could read it and then try again.
    Nova, Apr 18, 2005
  5. Wyatt Earp

    thing Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    > In article <d3vcgp$os1$>,
    > Wyatt Earp <> wrote:
    >

    >>This product has not updated in about a year.I though they were bringing
    >>out a new EE ?
    >>Anyone know ?

    > better yet, don't download anything that you are ashamed of.... or that
    > the law may be interested in.

    There are prefectly legit reasons to want to clean your hard drive
    besides illegal/immoral ones.

    In the case of EE though it looks like yet more spamming in here of a
    questionable product....

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Apr 19, 2005
  6. Wyatt Earp

    steve Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    > In article <d3vcgp$os1$>,
    > Wyatt Earp <> wrote:
    >
    >>This product has not updated in about a year.I though they were bringing
    >>out a new EE ?
    >>Anyone know ?

    > better yet, don't download anything that you are ashamed of.... or that
    > the law may be interested in.

    ......or be an activist for any cause that challenges the status quo.

    Many political activists find their house has been "burgled".

    Then there are also the concerns regarding commercial foul-play to
    hinder competition.
    steve, Apr 19, 2005
  7. Re: Evidence Eliminator v5.0.58

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:55:52 +1200, steve
    <> wrote:

    >whoisthis wrote:
    >> In article <d3vcgp$os1$>,
    >> Wyatt Earp <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>This product has not updated in about a year.I though they were bringing
    >>>out a new EE ?
    >>>Anyone know ?

    >> better yet, don't download anything that you are ashamed of.... or that
    >> the law may be interested in.

    >.....or be an activist for any cause that challenges the status quo.
    >
    >Many political activists find their house has been "burgled".

    Make that political extremist
    Threat to the security of the country
    FreedomChooser, Apr 19, 2005
  8. Wyatt Earp

    steve Guest

    FreedomChooser wrote:
    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:55:52 +1200, steve
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>whoisthis wrote:

    >>>better yet, don't download anything that you are ashamed of.... or that
    >>>the law may be interested in.

    >>.....or be an activist for any cause that challenges the status quo.
    >>
    >>Many political activists find their house has been "burgled".

    > Make that political extremist
    > Threat to the security of the country

    No doubt the bugos excuse trotted out........

    You must mean extremeist like the Electoral Reform Coalition who
    advocated MMP.

    The head office at PSA House, in Wellington, was broken into just 3
    weeks for the 1993 referendum and all the computers stolen.....No one
    was ever caught.

    The intention was probably to disrupt the (successful) campaign....but
    that had been anticipated and as a contingency all data was backed up
    and a copy kept off-site. Normal work resumed within 24 hours.

    So in our case, we anticipated such dirty tricks...and were proven right.

    It does pose the question who really IS a danger to New Zealand.....and
    I would suggest people who would do such things represent the REAL danger.
    steve, Apr 19, 2005
  9. Re: Evidence Eliminator v5.0.58

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:20:29 +1200, steve
    <> wrote:

    >FreedomChooser wrote:
    >> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:55:52 +1200, steve
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>.....or be an activist for any cause that challenges the status quo.
    >>>
    >>>Many political activists find their house has been "burgled".

    >> Make that political extremist
    >> Threat to the security of the country

    >No doubt the bugos excuse trotted out........
    >
    >You must mean extremeist like the Electoral Reform Coalition who
    >advocated MMP.
    >
    >The head office at PSA House, in Wellington, was broken into just 3
    >weeks for the 1993 referendum and all the computers stolen.....No one
    >was ever caught.
    >
    >The intention was probably to disrupt the (successful) campaign....but
    >that had been anticipated and as a contingency all data was backed up
    >and a copy kept off-site. Normal work resumed within 24 hours.
    >
    >So in our case, we anticipated such dirty tricks...and were proven right.
    >
    >It does pose the question who really IS a danger to New Zealand.....and
    >I would suggest people who would do such things represent the REAL danger.

    Bullshit

    The computers were nicked by theives who sold them of course
    FreedomChooser, Apr 21, 2005