    there any way to fix this? I tried the "View" trip from upstairs of
    course but no go.

    Any suggestions? What is the fix? Thank you.

    iL_weReo, Mar 7, 2010

  2. iL_weReo

    Tim Conway Guest

    "iL_weReo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I finally got my 'puter back from the shop. I'm not out of the woods
    > yet; everything on my screen, including the icons are too small. Is
    > there any way to fix this? I tried the "View" trip from upstairs of
    > course but no go.
    >
    > Any suggestions? What is the fix? Thank you.

    It sounds to me like your monitor resolution is set higher than you would
    like it. Right click on the desktop and select properties. You can change
    your screen resolution to something smaller. (like 1024x768...) That will
    make icons and text larger.

    Tim Conway, Mar 7, 2010

  3. iL_weReo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The iL_weReo Post:
    > I finally got my 'puter back from the shop. I'm not out of the woods
    > yet; everything on my screen, including the icons are too small. Is
    > there any way to fix this? I tried the "View" trip from upstairs of
    > course but no go.
    >
    > Any suggestions? What is the fix? Thank you.

    How about changing the monitor resolution.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Mar 7, 2010
  4. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Mar 7, 6:49 pm, "Tim Conway" <> wrote:
    > "iL_weReo" <> wrote in message

    > >I finally got my 'puter back from the shop. I'm not out of the woods
    > > yet; everything on my screen, including the icons are too small. Is
    > > there any way to fix this? I tried the "View" trip from upstairs of
    > > course but no go.

    > > Any suggestions? What is the fix? Thank you.

    > It sounds to me like your monitor resolution is set higher than you would
    > like it.  Right click on the desktop and select properties.  You can change
    > your screen resolution to something smaller. (like 1024x768...)  That will
    > make icons and text larger.

    Thank you Tim it works! Btw, for those of you who remember that
    "whirring" sound was actually my hard drive failing for months. I've
    got a new hard drive installed, a few things here and there and Viola!
    I'm like new. There isn't a whir coming from anywhere now. Only if I
    can get the neighbors to be as quiet as this.

    The tower is as quiet as a doorknob. I'm excited to be back online.
    Btw, I'm sure my stalker will be here shortly. Tell him despite his
    rumor mongering and aspersions to the contrary I've passed the kiddie
    porn test from the geeks at Best Buy once again, and I challenge him
    to do the same. After all, it's the same guy who is a convicted,
    regisTuRD child rapist and sex offender, served a lengthy prison term
    for same and who's tower was seized by the feds last time. I think
    they overlooked something.

    iL_weReo, Mar 7, 2010
  5. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Mar 7, 6:52 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The  iL_weReo Post:> I finally got my 'puter back from the shop. I'm not out of the woods
    > > yet; everything on my screen, including the icons are too small. Is
    > > there any way to fix this? I tried the "View" trip from upstairs of
    > > course but no go.

    > > Any suggestions? What is the fix? Thank you.

    > How about changing the monitor resolution.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    Great! It works! Now as I rebuild, I'll try to reload my OutHouse
    Express so I can use the newsgroups the way I want once again.

    iL_weReo, Mar 8, 2010
  6. iL_weReo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The James Pablos Post:
    > In article<hn1hug$mja$-september.org>,
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The iL_weReo Post:

    >>> Great! It works! Now as I rebuild, I'll try to reload my OutHouse
    >>> Express so I can use the newsgroups the way I want once again.

    >> Good Luck

    > SHUT UP WITH HELPING FAT UGLY SICK PEDOPHILES or are u ONE 2 u BITCH?

    No Brakes, No Brain's, and No Fucking Insurance. Get Lost WB.

    OldGringo38, Mar 8, 2010
  7. "Pig Pluc:ker" <> wrote in message
    > In article <hn1tq0$btq$-september.org>,
    > OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The James Pablos Post:

    >> > SHUT UP WITH HELPING FAT UGLY SICK PEDOPHILES or are u ONE 2 u BITCH?

    >> No Brakes, No Brain's, and No Fucking Insurance. Get Lost WB.

    > OH I SEE....u ARE a STINKING PEDOPHILE who trades KIDDY PORN with
    > PEDOSHINE and u are hoping that PiGGy will send u some MORE as a THANX
    > --
    > "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    > ®o|o®

    Aw you're just jealous becoz he wont be sending KP to you exclusively
    anymore.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Mar 8, 2010
  8. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Mar 8, 5:33 am, "Zu Arsschlaark!" <>
    wrote:
    > "Pig Pluc:ker" <> wrote in message

    > > In article <hn1tq0$-september.org>,
    > > OldGringo38 <> wrote:

    > >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > >> Two Cents To The  James Pablos Post:

    > >> No Brakes, No Brain's, and No Fucking Insurance. Get Lost  WB.

    > > OH I SEE....u ARE a STINKING PEDOPHILE who trades KIDDY PORN with
    > > PEDOSHINE and u are hoping that PiGGy will send u some MORE as a THANX
    > > --
    > > "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    > > ®o|o®

    > Aw you're just jealous becoz he wont be sending KP to you exclusively
    > anymore.- Hide quoted text -

    Lol.

    I do this in memory of little Timmy O'Toole

    I've called the cops and they're on their way

    As some of you might know, I have recently bought a new 2010 Z-Class
    casket in Black on Black & a 6 speed manual that will quickly get it
    to 190+ m.p.h.

    I am fixing this up to be one of the fastest and best looking caskets
    ever
    and one of my main appearance modifications is that I have a highly
    respected artist who is creating a painting on the inside of the hood
    on
    the liner that is over the casket. This is mostly for casket shows or
    showing it off to my PeDIO FRIENDS at PeDIO Concerts. Once I take
    possession
    of the casket, I will then start working on painting the engine to
    match...etc etc etc

    A PORTION OF MY BRAIN WAS DESTROYED IN THE PRISON

    I've called the cops and they're on their way.

    iL_weReo, Mar 8, 2010
  9. iL_weReo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The ker" <>" Post:
    > In article<hn1tq0$btq$-september.org>,
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The James Pablos Post:

    >>> SHUT UP WITH HELPING FAT UGLY SICK PEDOPHILES or are u ONE 2 u BITCH?

    >> No Brakes, No Brain's, and No Fucking Insurance. Get Lost WB.

    > OH I SEE....u ARE a STINKING PEDOPHILE who trades KIDDY PORN with
    > PEDOSHINE and u are hoping that PiGGy will send u some MORE as a THANX

    It appears as though you missed the boat, how sad as you stand there
    all alone waving good by and no one waves back. What a pathetic mess
    you must be, another little person with no where to go, and nothing
    going for himself. I wish you luck even if it is bad.

    OldGringo38, Mar 8, 2010
  10. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Mar 8, 12:30 pm, Lookout <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 18:49:24 -0500, "Tim Conway"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >"iL_weReo" <> wrote in message
    > >>I finally got my 'puter back from the shop. I'm not out of the woods
    > >> yet; everything on my screen, including the icons are too small. Is
    > >> there any way to fix this? I tried the "View" trip from upstairs of
    > >> course but no go.

    > >> Any suggestions? What is the fix? Thank you.

    > >It sounds to me like your monitor resolution is set higher than you would
    > >like it.  Right click on the desktop and select properties.  You can change
    > >your screen resolution to something smaller. (like 1024x768...)  That will
    > >make icons and text larger.

    > It sounds to me like she is computer illiterate and needs a basic
    > Windows Course. Hell..she needs Windows for Dummies.
    >
    > And no doubt it was in the shop for trojans and virus's. Take the damn
    > thing away from her now.

    Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm doing ok.

    RIP Blinky the Shark!

    iL_weReo, Mar 9, 2010
  11. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Mar 8, 9:29 am, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The  ker" <>" Post:
    >

    > > In article<hn1tq0$-september.org>,
    > >   OldGringo38<>  wrote:

    > >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > >> Two Cents To The  James Pablos Post:

    > >> No Brakes, No Brain's, and No Fucking Insurance. Get Lost  WB.

    > > OH I SEE....u ARE a STINKING PEDOPHILE who trades KIDDY PORN with
    > > PEDOSHINE and u are hoping that PiGGy will send u some MORE as a THANX

    > It appears as though you missed the boat, how sad as you stand there
    > all alone waving good by and no one waves back.  What a pathetic mess
    > you must be, another little person with no where to go, and nothing
    > going for himself.  I wish you luck even if it is bad.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com- Hide quoted text -

    I do this in memory of little Timmy O'Toole

    Says the elderly, convicted NAZI pedophile:

    iL_weReo, Mar 9, 2010
  12. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Mar 8, 9:29 am, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The  ker" <>" Post:
    >

    > > In article<hn1tq0$-september.org>,
    > >   OldGringo38<>  wrote:

    > >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > >> Two Cents To The  James Pablos Post:

    > >> No Brakes, No Brain's, and No Fucking Insurance. Get Lost  WB.

    > > OH I SEE....u ARE a STINKING PEDOPHILE who trades KIDDY PORN with
    > > PEDOSHINE and u are hoping that PiGGy will send u some MORE as a THANX

    > It appears as though you missed the boat, how sad as you stand there
    > all alone waving good by and no one waves back.  What a pathetic mess
    > you must be, another little person with no where to go, and nothing
    > going for himself.  I wish you luck even if it is bad.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com- Hide quoted text -

    Case in point: Some guys can't handle it on the Outside, OldGringo38.

    PORTIONS OF MY BRAIN WERE DESTROYED IN THE PRISON

    iL_weReo, Mar 9, 2010