everything missing

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Paul Berens, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Paul Berens

Paul Berens

I resently bought a new pc {aspire x1700 made by acer}After only 3 weeks I turned it on one day and got a message : boot mng. missing, and it wouldnt boot up. I inserted a windows vista disk {thats what it came with pre installed} and it booted up fine. Now I have the problem that everything that acer had installed no longer is there. none of the software is on my pc. Also it came with a discrete nvidia geforce g100 vidio card that no longer shows up in the device manager or does the realtech sound manager. It shows a standard vga graphics adapter.I cant play most of my games now because I cant configure the graphics I have purchased a restore disk from acer but it hasnt arived yet. will that restore my pc the way it was when I bought it? and if not is there something I can do to fix this problem? I dont even have the restore program or options that acer had installed on it

Paul Berens, Apr 1, 2009
    1. Advertising