    Messages:
    1
    Everything looks large !!! Like throught a magnifying glass . Icons, web-page and everything ! What happened and how do i change it , Somebody Help it drives me crazy !!!

    tru2mself, Apr 27, 2009

  2. tru2mself

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    do this at your desktop

    <RIGHT CLICK> somewhere w/o an icon (in the dead space)

    1. Visit "Properties"
    2. Visit "Settings" Tab
    3. Move the "Screen Resolution" bar to 1024x768

    adjust if needed....the lower the resolution numbers means the bigger the image on your screen...I'm guessing you are at 800x600, or even 640x480....Either a program caused your computer to do this as a glitch, or someone you know is being a jerk and changed the screen resolution on you because it's a funny prank (for them)....I wouldn't blame em.

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009