    Chris Guest

    runs for 2 seconds and then disapears. It's very disconcerting and has only
    just appeared. Any ideas as to how I can "catch" it?

    Chris, Oct 31, 2005

  2. Chris

    John White Guest

    On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:19:30 +0000 (UTC), "Chris" <> wrote:

    >runs for 2 seconds and then disapears. It's very disconcerting and has only
    >just appeared. Any ideas as to how I can "catch" it?

    Taskbar catcher 2.0 of course. Nitwit.

    John White, Oct 31, 2005

  3. Chris

    Trax Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote:

    |>runs for 2 seconds and then disapears. It's very disconcerting and has only
    |>just appeared. Any ideas as to how I can "catch" it?

    It doesn't just run itself. Find it's parent.
    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html

    Double click on a process and read it's image, Don't know a process
    is, right click and select google.

    --
    Q - Why do computer geeks celebrate Halloween on Christmas?
    A - Because OCT 31 equals DEC 25.

    Trax, Oct 31, 2005