    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..
    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005

  2. The Rev (MCT) wrote:
    > That some people on this board are talking to themselves? It just
    > seams that in some cases as of late, that a few posts all have one
    > common ground. They are all coming from the same person. The
    > questions the answers and the praise from yet a third personally
    > letting them know they are doing a good job and it's nice to see
    > someone on this board that isn't such a d!ck.
    >
    > Amy I right or do I need to give my brain an oil change?

    Now that you mention it I do see the same pattern.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 8, 2005

  3. The Rev (MCT) wrote:
    > That some people on this board are talking to themselves? It just
    > seams that in some cases as of late, that a few posts all have one
    > common ground. They are all coming from the same person. The
    > questions the answers and the praise from yet a third personally
    > letting them know they are doing a good job and it's nice to see
    > someone on this board that isn't such a d!ck.
    >
    > Amy I right or do I need to give my brain an oil change?

    I haven't been checking headers, but what you might be seeing is posts
    coming from MS's web site gateway. a.k.a. the anonymous posters who have no
    clue what a newsreader is.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Isn't a header thing. It's a feeling. I'm an armature writer. What I see
    isn't ip addresses or message ID information. What I see if a little deeper.
    I see similar writing styles and odd timing and whether anyone realizes it
    or not we all speak with a unique pentameter, as unique as a fingerprint in
    some cases. Honestly, that's what I see, I see a cry for attention mostly,
    and again...maybe it's just me, after all I am 97% crazy ya know.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005
  5. The Rev \(MCT\)

    T-Bone Guest

    "The Rev (MCT)" <> wrote
    > That some people on this board are talking to themselves?

    I've seen that happen before as well. Somebody would make an obviosuly false
    stupid posting and then reply to it themselves. Those who have been here a
    while will remember the string of "My mother/sister/dog just passed MCSE"
    posts.

    Somebody needs to up their meds so all those personalities stop posting.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Feb 8, 2005
  6. Thats coool you should be in the FBI or CIA or something!!!
    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 8, 2005
  7. Yeah Special Agent Rev. LOL. Speaking of which anyone ever watch the show
    "Fake Out" on CourtTV. I've always wanted to go on that show. I'm always
    right about whether someone is telling a lie or not with the exception of
    the host Jack. he's a former FBI Interrogator.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005
  8. The Rev \(MCT\)

    Consultant Guest

    who the hell are you talking to?

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2005
  9. The Rev \(MCT\)

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev \(MCT\)" <> say in

    > That some people on this board are talking to themselves?

    that's just crazy talk

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - I appreciate your not breathing while I smoke.
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005
  10. The Rev \(MCT\)

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > did you hear "The Rev \(MCT\)" <> say in
    >
    >> That some people on this board are talking to themselves?

    > that's just crazy talk

    no I think he has a point

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Blessed is the end-user who expects nothing, for he shall not be
    dissapointed.
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005
  11. The Rev \(MCT\)

    > I'm an armature writer.

    you write about armatures?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - May you live in interesting times...and take pictures.
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005
  12. The Rev \(MCT\)

    JaR Guest

    >> I'm an armature writer.

    > you write about armatures?

    Maybe he writes *on* armatures?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 8, 2005
  13. Sometimes I write about armatures, on armatures.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005
  14. The Rev \(MCT\)

    > Sometimes I write about armatures, on armatures.

    which kind - electrical, biologial or clay?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - 'Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!' - French Knight
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005
  15. Guilty Conscience? :)

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005
  16. The Rev \(MCT\)

    Consultant Guest

    there you go again

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2005
  17. The Rev \(MCT\)

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "The Rev (MCT)" <> wrote in message
    > Isn't a header thing. It's a feeling. I'm an armature writer. What I see
    > isn't ip addresses or message ID information. What I see if a little

    deeper.
    > I see similar writing styles and odd timing and whether anyone realizes it
    > or not we all speak with a unique pentameter, as unique as a fingerprint

    in
    > some cases. Honestly, that's what I see, I see a cry for attention mostly,
    > and again...maybe it's just me, after all I am 97% crazy ya know.

    and 82.497% of statistics are made up on spot
    Nerd32768, Feb 8, 2005
  18. Hey do u write about motor armatures or generator armatures? In case of
    dc motor/generators and ac motor, the armature is rotating wheres in an
    ac alternator, the armature is stationary and the field is rotating

    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 9, 2005
  19. The Rev \(MCT\)

    Briscobar Guest

    > Thats coool you should be in the FBI or CIA or something!!!

    I got some inside information. Rev is a secret CIA operative, sent to
    destroy arsefukcing br@indumpers, Terminator-style.

    Ken
    Briscobar, Feb 10, 2005
  20. Great...now my cover's blown.