    report, opened it in Notepad from XP32 and printed from there.

    --
    Virg Wall

    VWWall, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Everest 2.20 installed here also. Works great on x64.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Sep 12, 2005

  3. VWWall

    Mirko Guest

    Mirko, Sep 12, 2005
  4. VWWall

    VWWall Guest

    Mirko wrote:
    > Have you tried this driver yet?
    > http://global.solutions.brother.com/Library/en_us/download/dlf001550/dcp110c_eu_as_4_27.html

    Thanks for the info. I downloaded it and tried the install. It all ran
    until the "plug in USB" and then hung. I had to press cancel to
    recover. I then tried the usual Windows install and it went looking for
    "brdp110c._" which I found in the "Data" directory created by the
    Brother download. Using that the printer installed OK. I didn't get
    all the scanner, etc. software, but I can still use that from WinXP32.

    Dual, (duel?), installations are still the way to go! When I installed
    WinXP x64 to a second drive in my machine, it set up dual boot OK but
    destroyed the Linux boot I had previously set up in a partition on the
    first drive. As usual Windows wants to be boss! :-(

    I redid the MBR and can now triple boot OK, with Linux the boss! :)

    Thanks much for the suggestion!

    --
    Virg Wall

    VWWall, Sep 12, 2005