    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    This one looks nill like the one i am review :D

    unholy, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    To be honest, i don't like the Evercool Watercooling systems, I like the extreme systems, like Corsair's. I'm currently using a Home-Made Watercooling system.
    But, I've heard that the new Gigabyte Watercooling system is pretty cool and is very quiet and allows a moderate overclocking without any heating problems.

    zachig, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well the titan one i have has me up at 2400mhz and only a max of around 33C :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    That's nice, unholy.
    I'm currently running my Barton 2500@3200 (210x11) with my home-made watercooling system on 32C Idle and 43 Load.
    I'm using a Zalman ZM-WB2 Waterblock, Small Heat-Core of a car, Eheim 1048 Pump and Home-made Water Reservoir (2 litres).
    (Wanna upgrade soon my whole PC, so i'm thinking as well of upgrading my watercooling sys.)

    zachig, Jun 27, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Those bay kits are good for beginners.. And the nice thing is that they don't take up much room.. which is nice too..

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i am using a Titan Bianca, its giving me 33C Load (at 2400) (270x9 u can't change the multiplier in a Skt 939/ new AMD CPU's)
    and a Idle of around 18 C, i am happy :D after all its not even a Home Made water cooler, first off this is my first major water cooling expertiment and i would like u too know, these start of kits make it SOOOOOO easy, like flicking on a light switch... i need to stock up on Artic Sliver :D

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005