    --
    Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac. Tattered and torn,
    you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865
    Mara, Apr 13, 2008

  2. Mara

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Apr 13, 2008

  3. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:20:03 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:05:10 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> Here's where to look:
    >>
    >> http://www.chienworks.com/elecpark/ersatz
    >>
    >> I've even submitted one or two. ;)

    >One of my favourite words is DILLIGAF. Google it. It's a great comeback
    >for anything Duh-ane posts :)

    My sister always used to pull her eyelids slightly apart and then say "see
    anyone in there that gives a shit?"

    That always gives me a giggle. ;)

    I see my latest made it up there. I'm going to have to do that more often - I
    have *tons* of them. LMAO

    --
    There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
    keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare would
    Mara, Apr 13, 2008
  4. Mara

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:40:34 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > My sister always used to pull her eyelids slightly apart and then say
    > "see anyone in there that gives a shit?"

    I like your sister :) A girl after me own heart :)

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com
    Aardvark, Apr 14, 2008
  5. Mara

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:44:18 -0400, Ardvark with lips puckerd wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:40:34 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >>
    >>> My sister always used to pull her eyelids slightly apart and then say
    >>> "see anyone in there that gives a shit?"

    >> I like your sister :) A girl after me own heart :)
    >>

    > You know Mara is no count when she'll talk about her sister. I am sure
    > the tramp has stabbed her in the back on a few occasions.

    Dilligaf?

    Aardvark, Apr 14, 2008
  6. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:50:25 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:44:18 -0400, Ardvark with lips puckerd wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> I like your sister :) A girl after me own heart :)

    <snipped trollshit>

    >Dilligaf?

    Look who you're talking to - he can't even spell your nic right when it's right
    there in front of him. LOL

    PDNFTT.

    --
    Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity.
    We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -
    Mara, Apr 14, 2008
  7. Mara

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:37:52 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > Look who you're talking to - he can't even spell your nic right when
    > it's right there in front of him. LOL

    The man's a maroon.

    Aardvark, Apr 14, 2008
  8. On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 00:59:09 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:37:52 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> Look who you're talking to - he can't even spell your nic right when
    >> it's right there in front of him. LOL

    > The man's a maroon.

    Surely that's an insult to mar00ns?

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    William Poaster, Apr 14, 2008
  9. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:14:18 +0100, William Poaster <64.eu>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 00:59:09 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:37:52 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >>
    >>> Look who you're talking to - he can't even spell your nic right when
    >>> it's right there in front of him. LOL

    >> The man's a maroon.

    >Surely that's an insult to mar00ns?

    The Society for the Prevention of Unusual and Extreme Cruelty to Mar00ns called
    24 last night looking for Aardvark. They sounded extremely upset, and in between
    the gurgles and dribbles I gathered that they didn't want to be associated with
    Duh-ane in any way, shape, or form. I also understand that they had a little
    something to say about dRosS's latest morph, and don't want to be associated
    with him either, so maybe they're not so mar00nish after all.

    There's hope for everything and everyone, except trolls.

    Mara, Apr 14, 2008
  10. Mara <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:14:18 +0100, William Poaster
    > <64.eu> wrote:

    >>> The man's a maroon.

    >>Surely that's an insult to mar00ns?

    > The Society for the Prevention of Unusual and Extreme Cruelty to Mar00ns
    > called 24 last night [...]

    And I'd bet they have your k00k-ass number on SPEED-DIAL

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    Top secrets our government does NOT want YOU to know :

    #07 - Girls who go to NASCAR races have larger and firmer breasts.
    And it makes Democrats mad they can't figure how to tax that.

    http://www.ejb.com/picture/17783/Candy_bra.html
    Bucky Breeder, Apr 14, 2008
  11. Bucky Breeder <> wrote in

    > Mara <> wrote in
    >>
    >> The Society for the Prevention of Unusual and Extreme
    >> Cruelty to Mar00ns called 24 last night [...]

    > And I'd bet they have your k00k-ass number on SPEED-DIAL

    You're funny, Bucky... I'd bet they have
    "her" <a-hem> number on k00k-dial.

    --

    My name is Buckaroo Breederinski and I approve this message!

    Top secrets church officials do NOT want YOU to know :

    #72 - Just because you mow your lawn in a Notre Dame t-shirt
    does NOT make you a Catholic!

    http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/02/03/50-irony/
    Buckaroo Breederinski, Apr 14, 2008
  12. Buckaroo Breederinski <> wrote in

    > Bucky Breeder <> wrote in
    >
    >> Mara <> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> The Society for the Prevention of Unusual and Extreme
    >>> Cruelty to Mar00ns called 24 last night [...]

    >> And I'd bet they have your k00k-ass number on SPEED-DIAL
    >>

    > You're funny, Bucky... I'd bet they have
    > "her" <a-hem> number on k00k-dial.

    LULing... *Nobody* has "dial" anymore,
    it's all about "k00k-tone" with them sock
    p00pettes. Here's the right word:
    "k00k-a-thon" day pararade.

    --

    My name is Buckmeister Breedenator and I approve this message!

    Top secrets our government does NOT want YOU to know :

    #74 - Just because your ancestors were black African slave-tards
    does NOT mean you get a free Cadillac - spend them freebie
    food stamps on something besides crack for a change!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft07LYRjFwM
    Buckmeister Breedenator, Apr 15, 2008