    neither on rec.photo.digital or rec.photo.35mm answered my post.

    So what!

    Mike

    Michael P Gabriel, Sep 2, 2004

  2. (Michael P Gabriel) writes:

    > Go to rec.photo.35mm and see how many posts there are. As of 9:30
    > pacific time, the latest post was 08/25/04.
    >
    > Does that kind of tell a story? I'm sad about it, because I also use a
    > 35mm and I often get stumped with a problem....and recently, not one,
    > neither on rec.photo.digital or rec.photo.35mm answered my post.

    rec.photo.35mm isn't a valid group, I don't think. It's not carried
    on the qwest.net servers, I know for sure. Try
    rec.photo.equipment.35mm, which is quite active (and has a lot of
    crossposting to r.p.d :)).

    David Dyer-Bennet, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Michael P Gabriel

    Chris Brown Guest

    In article <>,
    Michael P Gabriel <> wrote:
    >Go to rec.photo.35mm and see how many posts there are. As of 9:30
    >pacific time, the latest post was 08/25/04.

    I think your news server needs a prod. There's plenty of current traffic in
    r.p.e.35mm here.

    Chris Brown, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Michael P Gabriel

    Alan Browne Guest

    Michael P Gabriel wrote:

    > Go to rec.photo.35mm and see how many posts there are. As of 9:30
    > pacific time, the latest post was 08/25/04.

    Well, you've got problems.

    Today (Sep 2) alone there have been about 50 posts so far.
    Y'day about 100 (too lazy to count) and that is consistent with
    the group's daily take.

    I believe there is a website that tracks these things.

    Alan Browne, Sep 2, 2004
  5. Michael P Gabriel

    Mark M Guest

    "Michael P Gabriel" <> wrote in message
    > Go to rec.photo.35mm and see how many posts there are. As of 9:30
    > pacific time, the latest post was 08/25/04.
    >
    > Does that kind of tell a story? I'm sad about it, because I also use a
    > 35mm and I often get stumped with a problem....and recently, not one,
    > neither on rec.photo.digital or rec.photo.35mm answered my post.
    >
    > So what!

    Wrong group.
    It's rec.photo.equipment.35mm.
    Try again.
    BTW--There's a TON of activity there, as always.

    Mark M, Sep 3, 2004
  6. Michael P Gabriel

    Alan Browne Guest

    Alan Browne wrote:

    > Michael P Gabriel wrote:
    >
    >> Go to rec.photo.35mm and see how many posts there are. As of 9:30
    >> pacific time, the latest post was 08/25/04.

    > Well, you've got problems.
    >
    > Today (Sep 2) alone there have been about 50 posts so far.
    > Y'day about 100 (too lazy to count) and that is consistent with the
    > group's daily take.
    >
    > I believe there is a website that tracks these things.

    From the other answers I see I replied to the wrong item... the
    right NG is rec.photo.equipment.35mm ... and the traffic is as
    stated above.

    Alan Browne, Sep 3, 2004