Ever Heard of Adbux, Mylot and Agloco.. Join These Best Paying Programs !!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by preetise@gmail.com, May 7, 2007.

  1. Guest

    1. AdBux is a new innovative, international and FREE English based
    service that allows advertisers to reach thousands of potential
    customers by displaying their ad on our, "Surf Ads" page. Nearly 100
    percent of all advertising revenue is paid to our members. AdBux makes
    money via other advertising sources throughout the website as well as
    earning through direct sponsorship of other AdBux members, just like a
    regular member does.
    To Join Click the Link :
    http://tinyurl.com/2uwqnr

    Earnings Example (based on current averages)
    You click 10 ads per day = $0.10!
    10 referrals click 10 ads per day = $1.00!
    Your weekly earnings = $7.70!
    Your monthly earnings = $30.80!

    Join ADBUX now or it will be too late : Click http://tinyurl.com/2uwqnr

    Payment is received in your Paypal Account.. If you don't have a
    paypal account
    Create it now for receiving payments from Adbux.. Create Paypal by
    clicking : http://tinyurl.com/87zt8

    2. The second site named myLot is a growing community of individuals
    from around the world who enjoy sharing information, meeting new
    people, and helping each other out. Members of the community are
    rewarded for their valuable contributions through monthly earnings
    payouts. This site has potential and make you wealthy with initial
    efforts. Fot Details Visit :
    http://tinyurl.com/ykcgwj
    I have received my 1st payment in 1 months time. The various payment
    proofs can be found at site itself. Believe me its an amazing earning
    opportunity that cannot be missed now.
    Just check this Link and Sign up : http://tinyurl.com/ykcgwj

    3. Welcome to AGLOCO! Check the details at :
    http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBK5512

    The Internet is about to go through a dramatic change and a MAJOR
    OPPORTUNITY awaits those who are keen enough to see it.

    You probably already know that Internet sites are making millions of
    dollars in revenue, some even billions. Wouldn't it be great if you
    and I could OWN THE INTERNET and make money just like Google, YouTube
    and MySpace?

    Another name is about to be added to this list and
    fortunately for you and me, it's not too late.

    It is free to join and Membership never costs anything.
    Register at : http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBK5512
    , May 7, 2007