    This is a shot from my trip to Carlsbad Caverns last in '04...and while
    browsing some of my images, I noticed something I hadn't before...

    -You never know what you'll run into in the depths of the Earth.

    Mark², Jan 22, 2006

  2. Mark²

    Peter Chant Guest

    Peter Chant, Jan 23, 2006

  3. Mark² wrote:

    > ...that you're being watched?
    >
    > This is a shot from my trip to Carlsbad Caverns last in '04...and while
    > browsing some of my images, I noticed something I hadn't before...
    >
    > -You never know what you'll run into in the depths of the Earth.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/55178282/original

    Please do not taunt Dick Cheney. He is watching your every move for your
    security and protection.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jan 23, 2006
  4. "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    > ...that you're being watched?
    >
    > This is a shot from my trip to Carlsbad Caverns last in '04...and while
    > browsing some of my images, I noticed something I hadn't before...
    >
    > -You never know what you'll run into in the depths of the Earth.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/55178282/original

    Nice attempt, you sould have watched the light directions and you missed the
    reflection in the water.

    Darrell Larose, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    Darrell Larose wrote:
    >> ...that you're being watched?
    >>
    >> This is a shot from my trip to Carlsbad Caverns last in '04...and
    >> while browsing some of my images, I noticed something I hadn't
    >> before... -You never know what you'll run into in the depths of the
    >> Earth.
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/55178282/original

    > Nice attempt, you sould have watched the light directions and you
    > missed the reflection in the water.

    Picky picky...
    :)
    15 minutes...approaching it all in good fun...
    -Not trying for an academy award or anything...

    Mark², Jan 23, 2006
  6. Mark²

    Frank ess Guest

    Mark² wrote:
    > Darrell Larose wrote:
    >> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in
    >> message
    >>> ...that you're being watched?
    >>>
    >>> This is a shot from my trip to Carlsbad Caverns last in '04...and
    >>> while browsing some of my images, I noticed something I hadn't
    >>> before... -You never know what you'll run into in the depths of
    >>> the
    >>> Earth.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/55178282/original

    >> Nice attempt, you sould have watched the light directions and you
    >> missed the reflection in the water.

    > Picky picky...
    > :)
    > 15 minutes...approaching it all in good fun...
    > -Not trying for an academy award or anything...

    I thought about the reflection, but decided it wouldn't be visible
    because of the formation that was reflected.

    Frank ess, Jan 23, 2006
  7. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    Frank ess wrote:
    > Mark² wrote:
    >> Darrell Larose wrote:
    >>> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in
    >>> message

    >>> Nice attempt, you sould have watched the light directions and you
    >>> missed the reflection in the water.

    >> Picky picky...
    >> :)
    >> 15 minutes...approaching it all in good fun...
    >> -Not trying for an academy award or anything...

    > I thought about the reflection, but decided it wouldn't be visible
    > because of the formation that was reflected.

    I think the top of his head might have been...
    ....but personally, I think he was likely a vampire(as was suggested by
    another), and therefore cast no reflection.
    :)

    Mark², Jan 23, 2006
  8. Mark²

    Jer Guest

    Mark² wrote:
    > Frank ess wrote:
    >
    >>Mark² wrote:

    >>>Picky picky...
    >>>:)
    >>>15 minutes...approaching it all in good fun...
    >>>-Not trying for an academy award or anything...

    >>I thought about the reflection, but decided it wouldn't be visible
    >>because of the formation that was reflected.

    > I think the top of his head might have been...
    > ...but personally, I think he was likely a vampire(as was suggested by
    > another), and therefore cast no reflection.
    > :)

    Then it is Dick Cheney, only I think the top of his head would be pointed.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Jan 23, 2006
  9. Mark²

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Mark² wrote:
    > ...that you're being watched?
    >
    > This is a shot from my trip to Carlsbad Caverns last in '04...and while
    > browsing some of my images, I noticed something I hadn't before...
    >
    > -You never know what you'll run into in the depths of the Earth.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/55178282/original

    Just your friendly neighborhood cave troll... No problem.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 23, 2006