    serious, but but I would like to resolve this if possible if anyone here can
    give some help.

    Thanks
    Tom, Dec 1, 2009

  2. Take a look at the information on the TechNet Win 7 Forum:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/6ae596e9-2413-467f-8e71-4fa35af2575b/

    In that thread it was the NIC driver causing the error.

    Bobby Johnson, Dec 1, 2009

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Yes, I saw that during my searches yesterday afternoon, problem is, I don't
    have IPv6 listed in my NIC card properties to disable it, using the device
    manager. I just downloaded (released yesterday) and installed the latest
    driver for my NIC and I'll see what happens. The OP in that replies (after I
    read his/her first post) he/she downloaded the latest from the NIC maker and
    all is good, though no mention of him/her having to change any IP
    variables.. I'll see what happens during the next 24 hours and post back.

    Thanks for the reply.

    Tom, Dec 1, 2009
  4. Tom

    Carlos Guest

    Tom,
    It seems to be generated by the OS itself.
    The "circular kernel context logger" was originally introduced with Windows
    Vista and you may find some explanations here:
    http://geekswithblogs.net/sdorman/archive/2006/06/18/82251.aspx
    under "Other Reliability Features"
    That is as far as I can get.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 1, 2009
  5. Tom

    Tom Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in message
    > Hey All,
    >
    > I just recently finished building my own gaming rig and I keep noticing
    > the event in Event Viewer/Custom Views/Administrative Events and see a
    > litany of this same error under Kernel event tracing.:
    >
    > SessionName Circular Kernel Context Logger
    > FileName
    > ErrorCode 3221225525
    >

    > "Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the
    > following error: 0xC0000035
    >
    > I have searched the net and found no resolution. I don't think this is
    > serious, but but I would like to resolve this if possible if anyone here
    > can give some help.
    >
    > Thanks

    Just wanted to pass along that, so far, the fix that Bobby Johnson gave as a
    link here, seems to have solved the problem. It seems that it was my NIC and
    after updating it and waiting at least a day, I see no more errors listed
    other than the last one I noted yesterday.

    Thanks for all of the help.

    Tom
    Tom, Dec 2, 2009
  6. Tom

    Tom Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in message

    > "Tom" <> wrote in message
    >> Hey All,
    >>
    >> I just recently finished building my own gaming rig and I keep noticing
    >> the event in Event Viewer/Custom Views/Administrative Events and see a
    >> litany of this same error under Kernel event tracing.:
    >>
    >> SessionName Circular Kernel Context Logger
    >> FileName
    >> ErrorCode 3221225525
    >>

    >> "Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the
    >> following error: 0xC0000035
    >>
    >> I have searched the net and found no resolution. I don't think this is
    >> serious, but but I would like to resolve this if possible if anyone here
    >> can give some help.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Just wanted to pass along that, so far, the fix that Bobby Johnson gave as
    > a link here, seems to have solved the problem. It seems that it was my NIC
    > and after updating it and waiting at least a day, I see no more errors
    > listed other than the last one I noted yesterday.
    >
    > Thanks for all of the help.
    >
    > Tom

    OK, false alarm on the remedy, it seems these errors came right back. They
    are not causing any issues it seems, but since this is a new OS, they just
    may need to be sorted out. If anyone finds anything, please post back, and I
    will do the same.

    Tom
    Tom, Dec 2, 2009
  7. Tom

    techcafe Guest

    for no apparent reason, the same error event is now appearing on my system as
    well, "Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the
    following error: 0xC0000035"

    and it has nothing to do with the NIC. any other ideas? i've noticed that,
    compared to WinXP, Vista and Win7 generate LOTS of 'nuisance events', which
    constantly pollute the event logs, it's a serious design flaw, imo. my
    administrative event log is constantly full of error events, despite the fact
    i did a clean install of Win7 x64. Windows just keeps getting worse.

    techcafe, Jan 9, 2010