    up Event IDs. I've heard of other web sources, but I
    don't believe they're free.

    Thanks
    scott, Jan 22, 2004

  2. scott

    Matt Guest

    Best free one that I know of is www.eventid.net

    Matt, Jan 22, 2004

  3. scott

    cadman Guest

    www.jsiinc.com

    cadman, Jan 22, 2004
  4. scott

    Wolfgang Guest

    I use eventid.net to lookup the events, it is not free but
    once you find what the ID is you can take that information
    ie: Q article number and then hit MS site to find
    resolution.If not you can pay them I think 30 dollars to
    redirect you back to MS site.

    Wolfgang, Jan 26, 2004