    SE for upcoming release. Any word / particulars on this? Thanks in
    advancce........
    , Apr 6, 2004

  2. Jabbitt Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm wondering if I'd read a fact or a rumor regarding an Event Horizon
    > SE for upcoming release. Any word / particulars on this? Thanks in
    > advancce........

    Back in feburary, dvddebate.com were sent the Paramount release schedule for
    the year (region 2) which has an Event Horizon SE listed for october 11th.

    I myself would like to get this title but afaik theres no other information
    available. This is the only confirmation.

    http://tinyurl.com/2753x
    Jabbitt, Apr 6, 2004

  3. I hope it includes a prolonged death scene of that parasite Paul
    Worthless S**t Anderscum, and that he gets killed _before_ he completes
    Alien vs Predator.
    Sammy Gravano, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Wade365 Guest

    << I hope it includes a prolonged death scene of that parasite Paul
    Worthless S**t Anderscum, and that he gets killed _before_ he completes
    Alien vs Predator. >><BR><BR>

    Oh don't start up with that row again.
    Wade365, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Mike Kohary Guest

    I was waiting for the inevitable "this movie sucks" post, and lo and behold,
    here it is.

    Are some of you folks just totally lacking in imagination, or what?

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Wade365 Guest

    << I was waiting for the inevitable "this movie sucks" post, and lo and behold,
    here it is.

    Are some of you folks just totally lacking in imagination, or what? >><BR><BR>

    Every greasy pale fanboy in the world will scream in unison come August 6th
    when Anderson's "Alien v. Predator" comes out... I've read what he's done, and
    it's no better than it should be. Both franchises are so old-hat and if you
    look at the "Alien" movies... SERIOUSLY look at them, you'll see how steeped in
    "B" movie design and execution that character truly IS (and please, don't get
    on a "H.R. Geiger dsesigned it, maaaan" kick, alright? Geiger's not the
    problem). Fanboys have elevated both of these franchises into heroic status
    with their comic books (sorry, "graphic novels") and endless speculation, it's
    like the Second Coming to them... but they've simply put a better spin on the
    production for these films than is possible given an objective eye... SO WHAT
    if the movie is directed by a "B" or "C" grade director (in your opinion, not
    mine)...

    THAT'S WHAT IT IS. A fucking "B" or "C" grade movie. Not a film, a MOVIE.

    If the studio had any more faith in it, you might find it outside the month of
    August, but the dog days run is exactly what this movie deserves... just like
    "Freddy v. Jason" last year at that time!

    I like "Event Horizon", I like "Resident Evil", and I even pop in the "Mortal
    Kombat" movies from time to time... it's a MOVIE, it's about checking your
    brain at the door and letting GO sometimes. Not everything has to be "Citizen
    (fucking) Kane" when it comes to a two-bit, bullshit, retarded little brother
    of the film world like a SciFi movie.

    I hope Anderson proves everyone (including ME) wrong about the quality of "AvP"
    but I highly doubt it, and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it when it
    fails on a wide scale to make fat, antisocial, comicbook store employees (or
    the jobless twits who hang around in them all day) happy.

    Get over your hatred of someone you'll never even park a car for, it's a waste
    of your energy.
    Wade365, Apr 7, 2004
  7. DrP Guest

    > character truly IS (and please, don't get on a "H.R. Geiger dsesigned
    > it, maaaan" kick, alright? Geiger's not the problem).

    You're too moronic to even correctly spell the name of the artist whose
    ankles you're pathetically attempting to bite - but then, you fetishize
    Paul W. S. Anderson, so this is exactly the kind of idiocy that can be
    expected from something with an IQ of 108. I'll bet you love "XXX" and
    that wrestler with all the intellect of a rock as well, imbecilic
    plonked loser.
    DrP, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Wade365 Guest

    << but then, you fetishize
    Paul W. S. Anderson, >><BR><BR>

    *cork*

    Hmmm... someone's basic reading comprehension skills are showing. Tell me how I
    fetishized Anderson? Where? You don't even know the meaning of the word. How
    did I enshrine the man with any preternatural importance with my statements?

    Look, I'm not the fetishist here... you and your ilk are. I'm not the one
    wishing plagues on a person I've never met before, simply because I can't grasp
    the relative importance of a science fiction movie in the grand design of
    things.

    As for my spelling, that's the usual fallback for people who are on the losing
    end of logic. Go for the shins... you're pathetic.
    Wade365, Apr 8, 2004