    MS-DOS but want to make sure thats
    the correct way to do it....Thanks!
    , Apr 15, 2004

  2. Enrjyzr Guest

    I found this on the web:

    > don't know if this will work for you, but I disabled 'system
    > restore'and then restarted the computer. Once the computer restarted,
    > I enabled 'system restore' again and then ran a virus check. The virus
    > was gone.

    This isn't my solution, but one I found, so if it works for you, good
    deal. I've also read that once you disable system restore, restart your
    computer in Safe Mode and then do a virus scan to see if it's picked up
    and can possibly be removed. Here again, though, I don't know if that
    works, but you could try it as well if the other doesn't work.

    Good luck with it.

    Enrjyzr, Apr 16, 2004